Newbie in Essex

Yas

Hi peeps,

Just joined the other day and I must say that this forum looks great!

I have an A2 1.6FSI Sport, which does have some niggles that I intend to sort out ASAP. I am a long time VAG enthusiast and also own an 80 Cabrio and an S8 also.

I was at ADI last year and saw the effort that you guys made at the show. I must say that your stand was impressive and I've never seen that many A2's in one place!

Look forward to chatting to you all.

Many thanks
Yas

Welcome Yas!

Any pics of your A2? And possibly your other cars?

There is a new Members A2 section that you could start a new thread on your A2, if you wish.

Reactions: Yas
Welcome to a2oc -the Essex a2 revolution is well underway with so many new members in Essex. Where a outs in Essex are you ? If you need any help or have questions please just ask. We are always looking to increase the numbers at socials so why not join us if you fancy it. There are full details in the social section of the forum or in my signature at the bottom of my posts. Cheers Mike

Hi Paul, Mike and Jeffers,

Thanks for the warm welcome! I live in Witham, but originally from the Brentwood area. I will upload some pics of the cars, probably at the weekend.

I've just had to order a new indicator relay for the A2, so I'll be doing that at the weekend.

Thanks for the offer for help, I'll bear that in mind. Do you guys have an Essex meet as such?

Thanks again
Yas

Hi Chris,

Thanks, but unfortunately that pic in my avatar is not of my cabriolet... I wish it was though. I will post some pics soon.

Hello and welcome. We need to see pics of your 80 cabriolet. From the avatar it looks pretty damn fine.

Chris

I cut through witham every day going from Maldon to Stansted --I'll keep an eye out. I will be in my castle red a2(brown really). Cheers Mike.

Welcome Yas. If you ever venture down south (Brentwood/Shenfield) look out for my Azure Blue A2, amongst the many that are around here!

Hi Chris,

Thanks, but unfortunately that pic in my avatar is not of my cabriolet... I wish it was though. I will post some pics soon.

Welcome to the best and friendliest forum on the net. All us Essex lads should meet up or travel in convoy to a show or social sometime, there are enough of us to form quite a spectacle on the highway.
Anyone who has owned an Audi 80 already has impeccable taste in cars, The Audi 80 is the icing and the A2 is the cherry on top of the Audi cake. ;)

Hi Yas, my A2 has been a great little commuter car these past few months, nipping between maldon and witham. I'm parked in witham everyday to catch the train, will be on the look out for you.

I don't post much on here but have found it an invaluable source of information, its good to see so many enthusiastic owners.

I would be up for a convoy, great idea!! What a head turner it would be!
I remember driving through Brighton a couple of years ago and this guy standing by the road frantically nudged his other half and clearly said "THERES THE NEW A2" it did make me laugh!!

Welcome and a fellow Essex person here :). It would be good to all get together or join up to a social. Im in Harold Wood although my A2 now only ventures out when its dry and for best :)

Thanks all for the warm welcome, I didn't realise how many A2's are in Essex, I barely see any! It would be great to attend a local meet somewhere, so I'll keep a look out on here if anything comes up.

I have a cunning plan for us Essex owners and anyone else that want to join us. Cheers Mike

Back