Lego fan

redbull_a2

A2OC Donor
URL=http://s851.photobucket.com/user/astra_2010/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20150315_192841.jpg.html]
20150315_192841.jpg
[/URL]

The great thing about having a 5yr old son is he loves Lego and so do I :)
Our most recent build is Tower Bridge, with roughly 6000 pcs it was a very time consuming job.

we have quite a large collection and I see it as an investment. Next to build is the Sydney Opera House.

Last edited:
That's impressive Paul. I like Lego too and my 6 year old daughter went through ( and sometimes revisits) a Lego friends stage but my camper van and swimming pool efforts pale to insignificance next to that bridge.

Doesn't yours all end up broken up in a box like it does in my house though!!? :p

That's impressive Paul. I like Lego too and my 6 year old daughter went through ( and sometimes revisits) a Lego friends stage but my camper van and swimming pool efforts pale to insignificance next to that bridge.

Doesn't yours all end up broken up in a box like it does in my house though!!? :p

No, once built it is put in a display cabinet. My 2nd living room is literally a Lego museum :).

This is one of my favourites, a home made Lego City. I mounted the Lego on some wooden panels and hand painted the roads then varnished the panels to protect the paint. As you can see it's quite big lol .

Last edited:
That is mint ... really like all the builds ... i have the vw camper .... ever thought about custom building an a2 ..

Impressive indeed ( he says repeating himself! !)

. You must have a very understanding partner Paul. :D

Last edited:
This is one of my favourites, a home made Lego City. I mounted the Lego on some wooden panels and hand painted the roads then varnished the panels to protect the paint. As you can see it's quite big lol .

I'm contemplating getting some mini A2cars stickers as I have a car garage in my city and thinking about turning it in to A2cars. That means I'll have to create a Lego figurine of Tony :)

URL=http://s851.photobucket.com/user/astra_2010/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20150403_170410.jpg.html]
20150403_170410.jpg
[/URL]

Our latest addition. Sydney Opera House.

Took me ages to build :)

Nice, I'm a fan of LEGO too and used to collect all the Star Wars (original trilogy) sets but stopped a few years ago as all the re-releases started annoying me. I now only continue to buy the ultimate collector series sets.
I also still have a few of the old space series sets from when I was a kid, love them!

Oh man, this is so cool! I miss my lego years! We have stored about 2 tons of lego in the attic, saving them for the grandchildren, when they come :)

Very impressed! I have just started with the Brandenburg Gate so a long way to go to catch you. My next target is the Unimog.......

Back