Image size, AFTER ALL THIS TIME !!!!!!

Birchall

Dick Chown Award 2016
Hi,

Is it me just being slow?

Over the years that I have been a member I just got used to the small "thumbnail" picture that you get when you upload an image in a thread

Such as
side on 2.jpg

I noticed other people's threads sometimes showing a large image but I thought that was achieved by linking to the files on a server, or when using Tapatalk. So I put up with it.

I have just, by accident found out how I can get the larger image size.

To do this (sorry if you already know this)

Go to "Settings" from the top menu and then select "General settings" from the side menu
Then page down until you see the "Miscellaneous options" and flag "Enhanced Interface - WYSIWYG"

Then when you upload images from your computer you can see them before you save the post.
Just double click on an image and you can now choose the size !!!!
You do learn something new every day !!!

Sizes can be thumbnail, or various larger sizes.

Steve B

Such as
iPhone picture.jpg

or even
Drivers door.JPG

It is nice to see a bigger picture when it is something interesting, big pictures every time would mean longer scrolling, at least with this you can choose the size you want to use.

Steve B

If you ever think of parting with that beauty i'll gladly sell a kidney for it lol

Really nice pictures i normally upload with tapatalk on forums and that sometimes comes up as a big picture if my phone and the internet are on good terms lol

If you ever think of parting with that beauty i'll gladly sell a kidney for it lol

Really nice pictures i normally upload with tapatalk on forums and that sometimes comes up as a big picture if my phone and the internet are on good terms lol

I prefer a steak !!

Thanks for the comment

Yes, it was because I had started using tapatalk occasionally and saw the bigger pictures you get from that, so I dug around a bit to find out what options there are.

Steve B

Back