Ipad mini & iphone 6 plus built in

This takes me back to custom fitting screens in the dash only when I was doing it 15 years ago we didn't have the smart phone and tablets that we have now.

Really nice install, looks the business

One of the reasons I chose to use two iPad minis in "the project" is that there is no need for wiring, power feeds etc.

You have music, video, TV (Sky even!) and Sat Nav etc. Just mount them securely and you have around 10 hours of battery power.
Just bring them in when at home and charge them indoors.

I was lucky enough to find that the headrests in my Golf Recaros (Fitted to my A2) were just the right size to hold the iPads.

So as POCOLOCO has done, you can get very inventive on where and how you mount them. I like the front position he has used (just watch out for the laws that prohibit the use of Video/internet/apps while the car is being driven (Sat Nav and engine / car info being the exception, that is allowed.)

SAM_0219.JPG

Steve B

One of the reasons I chose to use two iPad minis in "the project" is that there is no need for wiring, power feeds etc.

You have music, video, TV (Sky even!) and Sat Nav etc. Just mount them securely and you have around 10 hours of battery power.
Just bring them in when at home and charge them indoors.

I was lucky enough to find that the headrests in my Golf Recaros (Fitted to my A2) were just the right size to hold the iPads.

So as POCOLOCO has done, you can get very inventive on where and how you mount them. I like the front position he has used (just watch out for the laws that prohibit the use of Video/internet/apps while the car is being driven (Sat Nav and engine / car info being the exception, that is allowed.)

View attachment 19045

Steve B

Will those golf headrest fit a OEM Audi a2 seat steve ?

Back