The orange colour Storm!

scott

A2OC Donor
I'm sure I heard on here this is very rare? Iv seen this when I go camping in weymouth since Iv owned my a2 so so they have probably owned it longer than I have owned mine?? Over 6 years?? I finally took a picture of it, I remember it being orange but I couldn't remember if it was a storm of not! So here it is!

image.jpg

There is a house near it that has a matching coulered garage door! I wonder if that's the owner. It a very nice clean car, I didn't realise my iPhone was in effect mode on the camera so the picture does the car no justice! It's really a nice bright orange!

Can someone change the title to orange for me? Sorry I don't know how to do it?

Thanks,

Last edited by a moderator:
I always spot it when I go on holiday to weymouth! I just couldn't remember if it was a storm or not! It has a rear tow bar too! Shame we don't have A2oc cards!

It is a 1.6fsi, the badge was on the back :)

Oh I didn't realise, thanks.

Last edited:
Nice spot - A 2004 tdi papaya orange storm at a very good price - £2350 with around 143,000 miles - shame that the steering wheels in the wrong place ! :)

Last edited:
I really hope that "startblokkering" is the immobiliser, that would be great, I like it when the foreign language gives away the meaning like that!!

Steve B

Back