Headlight bulb

Albiej

A2OC Donor
I have an offside headlight off so have been looking for good replacements.
Is the osram nightbreaker H7 bulbs any good? And is the price around £15 about right?
Cheers
Albiej

I have fitted those bulbs in mine a couple of weeks ago really pleased with them far better than what was in there, and yep I think I paid about that money for them delivered.

Thanks fellas. Both look good. When I am on, is there any better side lights as the twisted style ones are as powerful as solar lights!

Big user of Osram here and generally happy. I tend to stock up when I see a good deal on H7 as I have three cars that use them.
Brighter bulbs don't last as long. That's not a quality problem it's a physics/chemistry reality.

Well I purchased the Philips ones at Europarts for £20 and got a colleague who is an ex mechanic to put them in.
Is there any options on the side lights? The ones that are in a very dull. Cheers

Sorry if this appears a stupid question.
So I can have the Philips xtreme 130 fitted with led sides?
If so can someone send a link for the led's that will will be OK please? Keeps me right!

Sorry if this appears a stupid question.
So I can have the Philips xtreme 130 fitted with led sides?
If so can someone send a link for the led's that will will be OK please? Keeps me right!

Can't think of any reason not to. Anyone else? If you look at the above thread you can find a link to the ones I bought. Anything similar will most likely do.

Cheers Vesta
These look spot on. 3watt is the same as what's recommended. Do they run cooler than the original standard type? It sounds like they do. Don't want to.change if any damage will be caused or the electrics are affected.

I presume they do, had no issues, i was concerned about the browning effect some have caused to the protector on others and none is visible after months of frequent use.

also purchased led number plate bulbs from same supplier expensive compared to others but again no issues although a little bright.

36MMCR-5Wx2 - 2 x 36MM 5W CREE LED FESTOON BULBS 12v SUPER BRIGHT XENON WHITE - White x 2

ps... it's vespa ;)

Last edited:
Sorry, predictive text on my phone. It's a pan....... Only joking, pain!!
Who was the supplier please?
Albiej

Yes, that'll be the link above!
Not well.... My daughter has given me her stomach bug so I've been driving that big white bus!

Well, I bought from car mod shop (Em Tuning) a pair of smd 5 led bulbs. Not that I know what that means! The company were really helpful and advised these as I wanted to keep the lights lawful as mot is due soon.
I can highly recommend them.
That's for the link Vespa!

Back