Audi A2 from Poland, 1.4 TDI, 90 PS, codename ATL.

trepek

Audi A2 from Poland, 1.4 TDI, 90 PS, codename ATL. TT seats.

Hi everybody!

Catching up, this is the theme of my car :)

In January 2015 I bought A2. This car is from Belgium, one owner (I think it was a women, because the car has a lot of damage to the bumpers of parked...). Actualy car has about 178 000 km mileage (it is about 110 600 lands mile). car serviced at an authorized service Audi (all filtres which had Audi/VW logos). Also I use original parts.

Below some pictures and description of modification.

Day when a bought car. I only had to chase bears ;-)

Last edited:
Thanks.

I plan to change bumpers. I would like to have rear bumper with PDC and front bumper with halogen and sprayers.

This photos is only few from my collection. Next photo I will publish soon.

10 January I had a birthday and my girlfriend gave me this gift:

And prepared for me this cake:

In February I changed timing with my girlfriend.

We had many moments of collapse...

But we did it!

In March I bought a new radio with built-in hdd drive, Sony MEX-HD1.

In April, when it got hot and the bears have gone ( ;-) ), I changed the weels for summer and I did Ambiente.

My last modification (which I did with my girlfriend yesterday):

Color door handles, handbrake in leather, aluminium handbrake button, lighter plug in chrome, steering (I do not know how is called this part) with drive control and FIS.

Last edited:
This car isn't my first car. I had cars like Audi 80 B3 1.6 TD (where I swaped engine from 1.6 TD to 1.9 TDI with all ECU). I also had A4 B5 1.9 TDI (in stock was 90PS but I rebuild injection pump, changeg ECU to 16 bit etc and this car had 133PS and 300NM). I also changed gearbox to 6g from Audi A4 B5 2.5 TDI. I am doing everything alone (or with my girlfriend), sometimes I crush something, sometimes not ;-)

I have to do in future brakes (front and rear), change bumpers, polisher car paint. Maybe I also change soft in ECU. I spoke with a tuner and it is possible to 120PS and 280NM from ATL.

Thank you very much for all the positive feedback!

This is only the beginning of my adventure with A2 ;-)

Very interesting .. nice car ... love the photos of your collapse .. dont worry we have all been there ... good luck with the rest of your plans ... zippy

I did some new modyfications:

- shelf next to a jack gearbox taped Alcantara

- I changed knob electric mirrors to knob with chrom

- I did renovation and regeneration front and rear brakes. I used only ATE and TRW parts. I changed all seals and I lubricated all. I used gold paint from Foliatec.

I bought it in Polish Allegro (it's something like e-bay) with chrome lighter plug:

In description was it was from Golf R32 but I found similar things in Audi S3 parts. I payed for it about 9 pounds.
I did only drilled two small holes.

In Saturday I installed a front seats from Audi TT.

Trochę pracy było ale siedzi sie wyśmienicie. Nie ma co porównywać do orginalnych naleśników. Wkońcu zagłówek dotyka głowy! :D

Hi,

It is really good to hear how you are constantly improving your A2.

It is looking great, please keep on updating us on your story and progress.

Thank you
Steve B

Hi trepek

Great work you are doing on your A2 - thanks for sharing. Must be great to have a girlfriend who likes to get her hands dirty with oil ;)

I used Google to translate the text under your last photo:
Trochę pracy było ale siedzi sie wyśmienicie. Nie ma co porównywać do orginalnych naleśników. Wkońcu zagłówek dotyka głowy
and got
Some work was but sit perfectly. There is nothing to compare to a mix of original pancakes. At last headrest touches the head

I don't get the pancakes!!!

Hi,

It is really good to hear how you are constantly improving your A2.

It is looking great, please keep on updating us on your story and progress.

Thank you
Steve B

It's nice to hear this words :) I also bought a second Audi A2:

A handbrake cover (very hard find this part in Poland and I bought it in Audi Service):

Dashboard with FIS (but I don't mounted it yet, I have to do with two dashboards one):

LED lights to rear plate (it is similar to LED lights in new Audi):

pol_pl_Audi-A4-B5-Lampka-Modul-LED-Oswietlenie-Rejestracji-Biala-5841_2.jpg

And rear cupholder:

Hi trepek

Great work you are doing on your A2 - thanks for sharing. Must be great to have a girlfriend who likes to get her hands dirty with oil ;)

It is my fiancee :) But She don't only has hands dirty with oil:

I used Google to translate the text under your last photo:

Haha! I copied my previous post from polish Audi A2 forum and I haven's seen I also copied a polish text :)
Thanks for translated!
In Poland we speak to flat seats "pancakes" :) Seats flat like pancakes but flat girls (without boobs) is flat like board.

EDIT:

I forgot! I installed a cruise control!

Last edited:
Hi Trepek

It is great to have you as part of the club, you are adding some new views and humour.

You will find plenty if help and support on here we are a very friendly club.

Keep up the good work

steve B

Back