Who else hates parking in multi-story car parks? - Silver A2 spotted Corby 30/5/15

Dal

A2OC Donor
I hate parking in car parks full stop unless I can find a nice corner space where my car won't get dinked by a door. So imagine my delight when I not only find a decent end space, but the car next to me is another A2? Like minded owners must respect car door movements ;)

Anyone here?

17648446174_21ef9d0162_c.jpg

Mine is on the right by the way, the Akoya.

Last edited:
I am exactly the same. I will walk some distance to a supermarket or shopping centre after parking up up in the far reaches of the car park. It is very unusual to get parked next to another A2 though.
Ta
Dave
:)

I am exactly the same. I will walk some distance to a supermarket or shopping centre after parking up up in the far reaches of the car park. It is very unusual to get parked next to another A2 though.
Ta
Dave
:)

Same here Dave!
I'd rather walk half a mile lol!
To be totally honest the space sizes in most car parks are perfect A2 size and not suitable for newer cars!

Glad it's not just me then. I was on the verge of driving out and parking up the road until I saw that "friendly" space.

I take cancer patients to hospital and find that my A2 is just perfect for parking in hospital car parks where it's slim dimensions mean that even hamfisted numb nuts struggle to clunk my doors and my patients are all blown away by the space inside and it's upright seating.

It's the top dogs do dahs! :cool:

Back