New Owner from Chelmsford

Pras

A2OC Donor
Picked up my 2003 TDI with 130K Miles on the clock.

Had it for a month now and absolutely love it.

2enw3ld.jpg

Picked up my 2003 TDI with 130K Miles on the clock.

Had it for a month now and absolutely love it.

2enw3ld.jpg

Welcome from one Essex member to another!
Must say you're sport looks great, hard to tell if it's black or cobalt blue!
You'll have to enlighten us all with your full spec too! we are a friendly bunch and very helpful!
Be good to see you at a social meet!
Cheers Jeff

Thanks Jeff & Steve.

It just has the standard Sport extras. ebony Black and the alloy wheels are scratched badly. I cannot believe it doesn't show up on the pictures.

Looking forward to a meet

We will keep an eye out for you and your a2 as we live in Maldon but our friends and family are in Chelmsford. As Jeff said it would be great to see you at a social event and be great for you to add to the Essex convoy to events etc. Nice looking car- now the learning on just how good these cars really are. Cheers Mike

And welcome from a Shenfield member who visits Chelmsford regularly (and gets both cars serviced at a great Indy there).

And a welcome from me in Maldon, as Mike (A2Sumo) said we are often in Chelmsford so will keep a look out.

Can you supply the details for the independent you mention? Looks like this is turning into an Essex thread!

I used to live in Billericay and always had my a2 serviced at Motoraid off the A127 near Basildon. Really good guys there, couldn't recommend them highly enough. In fact, I still took my a2 there when I moved to Surrey, and now take my A3 there!

We used to take all 3 off ours to CARs (Coggeshall Auto Repairs) in Coggeshall. They always looked after them well but since A2Cars started in Milton Keynes we have been taking them to Milton Keynes instead.

Drove my parents home from Chelmsford town today and was surprised to spot an A2 just after turning into their road and think it is your new car (CM1 area)

If so good looking car

Thanks Vonnie,
my girlfriend is driving the car during the day as she is a mobile beauty therapist. But you might very well have spotted it parked at home.

I wasn't going to spend money on the car but had to get the new style grill.

Bought on eBay but he is a member on here and I already forgot his name :rolleyes:

Quick rubbish pic :

n5k7qc.jpg

I see you've just changed the centre section of the grille and retained the older style surround. Its surprising what a difference that makes to the appearence. Good stuff.

Oh I didn't realise it had the old surround but that doesn't bother me. I got the whole bonnet with grille for £50 so just swapped the whole bonnet over.
Will have to get a new number plate now XD

Back