Driving test

LordTJC

I had my driving test on Tuesday (30th June), and I'm pleased to say that I passed first time!:cool:

Now I have passed, insurance is now about £770, which is pretty good for a new driver.

I did the test in my A2. I was hoping that the examiner would ask me one of the questions that require the bonnet to be opened. I wanted to see their reaction to the service flap/entire bonnet being removed. :)

Tim

I had my driving test on Tuesday (30th June), and I'm pleased to say that I passed first time!:cool:

Now I have passed, insurance is now about £770, which is pretty good for a new driver.

I did the test in my A2. I was hoping that the examiner would ask me one of the questions that require the bonnet to be opened. I wanted to see their reaction to the service flap/entire bonnet being removed. :)

Tim

Great news !!

Passing your test is a definite "life changing" step.

Drive safely now!!!

Steve B

Great news Tim. 770 is pretty cracking for a new driver. The comparitive rarity of the car and it being unlikely to factor highly on the boy racer' prang or stolen list will probably be in your favour.

Congratulations. I remember my test date well (23rd March 1988) along with my trembling clutch leg. First time pass for me too and the keys to one of life's great pleasures! I love driving.

Just stay safe as sensible.

Well done on passing first time and now you can enjoy the suffolk roads-we often go up to suffolk on a sunday so we will keep an eye open. It would be great to see you and your car at a social event. The next s not far from you -please see the socials thread. Any questions just ask regards mike and vonnie

Congratulations on passing your test and first time even better!
Be safe out there and most of all enjoy, but remember you never stop learning!
Be great to see you and your A2 at a social!
Cheers jeff

Back