What Colour A2's Have you Owned?

manhattan$

Past Member
Just wondering what colour A2's you guys have owned in the past and which colour was your favourite?

I have owned...

3 x Akoya Silver
1 x Metallic Black
1 x Sprint Blue
2 x Silver
2 x Metallic Grey

I don't really have a number one fav, but Sprint blue does look stunning in the sun!

Last edited:
The project was silver, then white, then white and black, so that counts as three perhaps?
I have also owned another silver, black, red (Storm),
My wife has had silver, akoya, Red, then red again, then that one was sprayed white.
One daughter had silver, then black, then blue
The other daughter has only had dolphin grey
Daughter in law has a black one
Son has a blue one.

My favourite colour?

Black with shiny 17" sport alloys!

Second is Dolphin grey

Steve B

The project was silver, then white, then white and black, so that counts as three perhaps?
I have also owned another silver, black, red (Storm),
My wife has had silver, akoya, Red, then red again, then that one was sprayed white.
One daughter had silver, then black, then blue
The other daughter has only had dolphin grey
Daughter in law has a black one
Son has a blue one.

My favourite colour?

Black with shiny 17" sport alloys!

Second is Dolphin grey

Steve B

I have to admit I do like black A2s with the shiny Sport alloys. But I also like the red and the jaipur, would love to see a jaipur A2 with Sport alloys and full Votex kit on, that would look amazing. I wonder if that exists?

Well "we" have the castle red fsi-yellow colour storm tdi-white tdi sport. Then a half share of a Dolphin grey fsi (engine is cooked). cheers mike

Just wondering what colour A2's you guys have owned in the past and which colour was your favourite?

I have owned...

Akoya Silver
Metallic Black
Sprint Blue
Silver
Metallic Grey

I don't really have a number one fav, but Sprint blue does look stunning in the sun!

The Akoya silver is tops for me. My cherry red pearl looks very nice in the summer sun but in the dull winter it turns into a sad maroon - still love it though !.
Ta
Dave
:)

Last edited:
Pine Green and Ebony Black.

My favorite are the Storms (Orange, then Blue, then Red, then Yellow)
I also like white and of course black.

3. a kind of light metallic blue

You probably mean Crystal Blue, which is what I have. Based on experience with other cars and the fact that I tend to look after and keep them a long time, I decided not to go for a dark colour as I found they faded - probably be lots of posts saying Audi paint work doesn't fade ;)

Trouble was, all the 2004/5 vehicles I looked at in light colour paint had black interiors and I've since found that to be a pain to keep smart - e.g. rain water on the door cards make them go whitish. I was almost tempted a while back to buy a scrap A2 with all grey interior just to move the bits across.

137447629_2_big.jpg
You mean like this one Jeff - they are nice !

It has to be black, surely the best colour by far with the open sky :cool:
I think the OpenSky is more subtle on a black car, but on other colors, it stands out, what is also nice :) (and what lots of people try to achieve in painting/wrapping their roof in black)

1 x solid black
1 x metallic black
I didn't know there was a solid black...
Was it a special paint ?

Never had an A2 before this one, only A4s and A3s.
I'm good with any colour which doesn't atract police attention!

Metallic Crystal blue for the win!
Mrs thinks black is nice. I did see a lime green one somewhere, but it was aftermarket surely, can we not get a catalogue up here of all factory colours, and factory alloys available please?? should be easy enough :) not pdf of brochure, pictured catalogue?

Back