"Sent message" viewing ?.

Dave M

Admin Team
United-Kingdom
I may be missing something but when i send a PM i can,t view it after its been sent. Can anyone please point me in the right direction as to how to do it.

Ta
Dave:)

I may be missing something but when i send a PM i can,t view it after its been sent. Can anyone please point me in the right direction as to how to do it.

Ta
Dave:)

Hi Dave,
There may be a quicker way but I just go into 'sent messages' in the messages section!
Cheers Jeff

Mmm - just tried that Jeff and clicked on sent items. It came up as sent items contains zero messages, odd. Should i be saving them somewhere ?.

Mmm - just tried that Jeff and clicked on sent items. It came up as sent items contains zero messages, odd. Should i be saving them somewhere ?.

Not sure if you have tried this but if you go to "general settings" then scroll down to sent emails and select "save sent messages" to the sent items folder and save changes At the bottom.
This should sort it.

Have a go and hopefully you'll be able to view your sent emails.

Last edited:
Not sure if you have tried this but if you go to "general settings" then scroll down to sent emails and select "save sent messages" to the sent items folder and save changes At the bottom.
This should sort it.

Have a go and hopefully you'll be able to view your sent emails.
That is correct.

Steve B

If you don't elect to change the general settings to 'Save sent messages' you can also elect to save a copy of your message you are sending in the 'Additional Info' section, found immediately above the 'Submit Message' button.

[One of several items found in the 'Additional Info' section of sending messages:

• Save a copy of this message in your Sent Items folder.Stores a copy of the message you send in the 'Sent Items' folder.]

Yvonne

Back