Chat Soooo many problems, not enough patience!!!!

katiemay

hey all,

and yet again i have another problem, i really like the a2s but im seriously questioning them now.
My window still isnt fixed but thats the least of my worries,:mad:

so now my petrol button isnt working, luckily i can get to it manually and unlock it which isnt bad, but how do i fix this?

Also quite weird once ive driven for quite a distance and i stop at the shops go back in the car and start it up and its taking 5 attempts to start up?
in the morning when i start the car up it starts perfect.
ive taken it to my local garage and had a diagnostic,4 codes came up and they they said its a valve that needs (£60)cleaning or if that doesnt work then needs changing?

does anyone know the cause of the car doing this or if this is the genuine problem coz i dont know if my garage is just trying to make a quick buck with me........

the reason why my engine management light wasnt coming on is bacuse there isnt no bulb :/:mad::mad:

i really need help and advice coz ill ive had is problems with these a2's im just wondering isit really worth it

Hello.
What model of car do you have?
Do you know exactly what the error codes were - get the garage to print out the numbers and then post them on here, we'll be able to help!

As to the fuel flap button - it could be as simple as the button itself having failed - that happened on mine. It's a simple job to replace it with a new one. Just requires a screwdriver to prise out the old one, disconnect the wire, plug in the new one and back it goes.

Why not phone them up and get them to dictate the codes to you down the line - they should have kept a record?

oh yeah thats a good idea thanks ill do that

steve if your on any chance you can come and do a diagnostic for me???

Back