New owner/ Member

600wkm

Hi,
I have been looking to buy an A2 for my wife after reading several reviews and write ups in my collection of old Audi driver magazines.

Having looked at four not very good ones i found the A2 owners club site and saw the advert for a very nice looking dolphin grey 1.4 TDI for sale at a good price in Wales.

Thought about it for to long and just missed it, well started looking again and found a dealer that had just got in a black 2003 1.4 TDI one owner from new with full Stoke Audi service history, 12 stamps in the service book.Having viewed the car decided to put a deposit on it and we are now the proud owners of our own A2.

The car came with new MOT, cam belt and water pump fitted, seems like it had not been used that often for the last year and the discs were shot so the dealer replaced these too.

Just to finish i think the club site has to be one of the best, every one seem to be so helpful looking forward to driving the A2 some more

Welcome to the club. It sounds like my TDI you missed out on. Glad you have managed to find a nice one as an alternative. Have you got any pics.

Hi there, sounds like a lovely addition to your household and the club, as Steve says it'd be great to see a few pics when you get a chance, maybe come to ADI as its not far from you!
Cheers Jeff

Welcome to the club. It sounds like my TDI you missed out on. Glad you have managed to find a nice one as an alternative. Have you got any pics.

Hi there, sounds like a lovely addition to your household and the club, as Steve says it'd be great to see a few pics when you get a chance, maybe come to ADI as its not far from you!
Cheers Jeff

Hi Jeff, good idea when to one in 2001 when my wife had a imola yellow S3. I am on half term that week and not sure but i think we be going to Lyme Regis that weekend, hope not as it would be nice to talk with some real A2 enthusiasts.

William

Back