Grey 2

YorkshireHill

A2OC Donor
After refurbished wheels, front fog lights, repaired bumper, fully transplanted interior and new number plate...

Grey 2 deserves his first appearance on the forum

Attachments

• Grey tdi 2.jpg
    Grey tdi 2.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 517
  • tdi plate.jpg
    tdi plate.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 455
Looking good Hilary, Ive always liked the Dolphin greys and a top number plate !.

Ta
dave
:)

Looking good Hilary. More pictures please :)

How do you find the TDI compared to the FSI having owned good examples of both?

It may not be 50 shades of grey but that colour is great on the A2, "Classy" seems to sum it up for me.

Steve B

Time to update the Grey 2's profile after Timmus fitted a stunning new interior...

Rear.jpgFront.jpgDriver.jpg

Dark Grey Heated Sports Seats

with a climate control panel in perfect condition

Climate.jpg

Actually it was the second time that Tom had removed the Black cloth Sports seats from my car as they were the original ones from my FSI. I was pleased they had stayed in a good condition all that time but the leather seats have now transformed the appearance inside and I'm delighted!

Many thanks to Tom for immense attention to detailed work as usual

Hilary

Looking very nice indeed. There's no single option that transforms an A2 quite like a leather interior. Having it heated is also a major bonus. You'll also have to update your signature now, Hilary.
As always, it was lovely seeing you. Hopefully our paths will cross again soon. I'll do my very best to get to the social that you (and others) have worked so hard on organising.

Tom

Collected my Grey2 from Stoke on Friday where it had been under the care of WOM Automotive for some major work.

The turbo was replaced with a brand new Garrett Turbo and all the parts such as feed pipes, seals & gaskets which were not faulty but could possibly fail in the long-term were replaced at my request. In addition, the transmission oil was changed and a new fuel filter fitted.

The car drives with more boost, reassuring acceleration, sounds different and I have not known the gear change in this A2 or my previous one to be this smooth.

I'm absolutely delighted with the result.

Thank you to Rob & Marcus for your meticulous and efficient work as well as your professional communication process. It was a pleasure to meet you both and I hope to bring my car to you again in the future.

Hilary

Back