Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Sarge selling a2 parts

Sarge selling a2 parts

Hi Guys, I have 4 A2's (TDi 75 and 1.4i Petrol models) and despite me trying to keep them on road, sadly time has come to part company with some of them, which leads me to the fact that I now have a lot of parts available for sale therefore please ask me and I'll try and accommodate you.

Parts currently coming from two A2's:
    Ebony Black Paint Code Z9W (Tdi 75)
    Brilliant Black Paint Code Y9B (1.4i Petrol)

Prices are for parts only, therefore costs for postage and packaging will be additional (may I suggest secure postage be used for everyone's protection), collection in person is even more welcome (preferred) - Collection from Walthamstow East London Postcode E17 5NT
    I would prefer bank transfer or cash on collection. Please make contact as soon as you've reserved/bought to arrange details.

Some parts may require you to come over and remove them yourself if I can't do it.

Here's a few to begin with:

Not Original - TDi Radiator (BRAND NEW) has a few fins pushed in from storage but as new otherwise (will also fit 1.2TDi) 50

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150929_141956.jpg 
Views:	248 
Size:	52.3 KB 
ID:	21117Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150929_142021.jpg 
Views:	258 
Size:	132.8 KB 
ID:	21118

Genuine original - TDI 75 Radiator now available, very good condition! 50

Name:	20151004_181958.jpg 
Views:	228 
Size:	133.0 KB 
ID:	21125

Wheel Centre Caps

Name:	20150929_144027.jpg 
Views:	409 
Size:	81.3 KB 
ID:	21119 Part number 8D0 601 165K (will not fit 5 spoke SE wheels).

Rear Lights

No heated mirrors, just non heated N/S x1 (passenger side)

Black colour Body panels, bumpers, lights, wheels..... all available.....

I have tons of other parts just ask dear fellow A2'ers.

Pictures available here:

http://s848.photobucket.com/user/Sar...?sort=3&page=1

I'll update this thread as I go.

Cheers
    Sarge
    Last edited by Sarge; 22-07-2016 at 12:14 PM.

I shall pass through this world but once. Any good that I can do or any help that I can give to my fellow beings; let me do it now; for I shall not pass this way again.

I owned 22 A2's, currently have 4x 1.4 Petrol's, 2x 1.6FSi and 3x 1.4TDi ....so well versed!

**** HOW I REBUILT MY A2 (SHOBY CAR) CLICK HERE ****

**** General A2 Servicing Information click here ****

MORE 'HOW TO's click here

>>>>>>>>>>>>>> CLICK HERE - AUDI A2 CAR PARTS AVAILABLE....... HUNDREDS AVAILABLE....... CLICK HERE <<<<<<

Services Offered:
    Key Programming, Scan reports, fault code scanning, RNS-E Pin CODE, GENERAL REPAIRS, FULL SERVICING .....Much More! taking care of your pride & joy! .

2. Users that liked this post:

chubbybrown (29-09-2015)

Just in case some of our newer members don't know who Sarge is, he is an amazing guy who has done a lot for the A2 and for this forum.

I very rarely recommend sellers on here, but I have no hesitation recommending Sarge, a true "gentleman and a scholar".

Steve B
    2003 FSI Sport in Violet Silver (LY4W), 85k miles, ex-Motorshow car 2002. Well specced, RNS-D, OSS (working) Red leather sport heated seats with 3 seat bench. Being restored to original spec

VCDS and Key programming service Including the new shaped key fobs, Votex Jacking point covers (3d copies) available.

4. 6 users that liked this post:

A2Steve (29-09-2015), Hass (29-09-2015), Jeffers66 (07-10-2015), Sarge (29-09-2015), SinfieldCars (30-09-2015), Special edition (07-10-2015)

Thank You Steve, as are you, and a lot of the A2'ers Pal.

I shall pass through this world but once. Any good that I can do or any help that I can give to my fellow beings; let me do it now; for I shall not pass this way again.

I owned 22 A2's, currently have 4x 1.4 Petrol's, 2x 1.6FSi and 3x 1.4TDi ....so well versed!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>> CLICK HERE - AUDI A2 CAR PARTS AVAILABLE....... HUNDREDS AVAILABLE....... CLICK HERE <<<<<<

Services Offered:
    Key Programming, Scan reports, fault code scanning, RNS-E Pin CODE, GENERAL REPAIRS, FULL SERVICING .....Much More! taking care of your pride & joy! .

6. Users that liked this post:

Birchall (29-09-2015)

Sarge what colour is the centre tray?
    A2 1.4TDI SE with OSS

Hi Sarge,
    I hope you are good.

I am looking for Soul Black rear cup holders if you by chance have one available?
    2003 Audi A2 1.4 TDI Sport | Metallic Grey | 17" RS4's | DIS | Aero Wiper | Concert II CD Player | Electronic Climate Control | Fog Lights | Slatted Grille | Black Matrix Electric Sport Seats | False Boot Floor | Silver Indicator Bulbs | Xenon Headlights | Philips 360 LED Side Lights

Welcome mate. Nice to see you posting on the forum again. For anyone who hasn't come across it - Sarge thread about 'Shoby car' is one of the best and most inspiring pieces on our forum. Please have a read if you haven't already and unless you're heart is made of stone I challenge you not to be touched by the story behind the car.

M

10. Users that liked this post:

Sarge (29-09-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by murdo View Post
    Welcome mate. Nice to see you posting on the forum again. For anyone who hasn't come across it - Sarge thread about 'Shoby car' is one of the best and most inspiring pieces on our forum. Please have a read if you haven't already and unless you're heart is made of stone I challenge you not to be touched by the story behind the car.

M

Link here
    How I rebuilt my A2

Steve B
    2003 FSI Sport in Violet Silver (LY4W), 85k miles, ex-Motorshow car 2002. Well specced, RNS-D, OSS (working) Red leather sport heated seats with 3 seat bench. Being restored to original spec

VCDS and Key programming service Including the new shaped key fobs, Votex Jacking point covers (3d copies) available.

Quote Originally Posted by Hass View Post
    Sarge what colour is the centre tray?
    Please see picture attached

Quote Originally Posted by manhattan$ View Post
    Hi Sarge,
    I hope you are good.

I am looking for Soul Black rear cup holders if you by chance have one available?
    Sorry Buddy I don't have any rear cup holders.

Name:	20150929_142339-2.jpg 
Views:	216 
Size:	77.3 KB 
ID:	21034

Services Offered:

Quote Originally Posted by murdo View Post

M

Thank you for your kind words Murdi, yes it's always a nice reminder

Cheers
    Sarge

Services Offered:

Hi can i have the collapsible spare please? cheers mike
    Daily driver-2005 Akoya silver TDI Special Edition-----------------show car yellow colour storm TDI modified.
    next social will be 16th September-EVENING MEAL IN BIRMINGHAM 18TH NOVEMBER . pm me ideas for consideration please

A2OC Has a Facebook page ----https://www.facebook.com/groups/AudiA2Owners/

INSTAGRAM---TAG "A2oc" or Follow me ---- a2sumo

ALL A2'S ARE WELCOME AT CAR SHOWS/SOCIALS SO COME JOIN THE FUN

i will now have with me at socials the club decals and key rings please just ask--NOW SELLING MOTOR NEURONE DISEASE SUPPORT BANDS-SHOW YOUR SUPPORT AND HELP MEDICAL PROGRESS-ON BEHALF OF TOURANGANG(JOHN)