Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 LastLast

Thread: Sarge selling a2 parts

Got lots and lots of parts available, please get in touch

I shall pass through this world but once. Any good that I can do or any help that I can give to my fellow beings; let me do it now; for I shall not pass this way again.

I owned 22 A2's, currently have 4x 1.4 Petrol's, 2x 1.6FSi and 3x 1.4TDi ....so well versed!

**** HOW I REBUILT MY A2 (SHOBY CAR) CLICK HERE ****

**** General A2 Servicing Information click here ****

MORE 'HOW TO's click here

>>>>>>>>>>>>>> CLICK HERE - AUDI A2 CAR PARTS AVAILABLE....... HUNDREDS AVAILABLE....... CLICK HERE <<<<<<

Services Offered:
    Key Programming, Scan reports, fault code scanning, RNS-E Pin CODE, GENERAL REPAIRS, FULL SERVICING .....Much More! taking care of your pride & joy! .

2. 3 users that liked this post:

A2Steve (06-02-2017), Cronus7 (08-02-2017), John nobrega (15-02-2017)

Hi All,

I have had the pleasure of meeting Sarge, he is truly one of the most inspiring and kind people I have ever met, always happy to offer help and knowledge.
    I have since then bought many parts from him, Spacesaver, Taillight, locking wheel nuts and few more bits, all for very reasonable cost.

Speaking from my personal experience, I would not hesitate to recommend and sure many would agree.

We are all grateful for your thoughtful and selfless efforts and services to the A2 and our forum Sarge.

Wishing you the best of health always.

Kindest Regards,
    Joe
    Pioneer Avic F88DAB (Apple Carplay) Retrofit, Double- DIN, Twin USB + HDMI, Centre stowage tray, Seat Backrest Protectors, Rear Cupholder, Rear Sunblinds, IsoFix, Interior LED Lights, Heko Wind Deflectors, Rear Mudflaps, Osram Nightbreaker Unlimited - bet8Zi

4. 5 users that liked this post:

JIGSAW (08-02-2017), John nobrega (15-02-2017), Louis (08-02-2017), Mustang-owner (08-02-2017), northsands (08-02-2017)

Got any inner arch clips?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Sarge

How much would you want for 2 of the hub caps 8D0 601 165K?

Kind regards
    Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by Ant71 View Post
    Sarge

How much would you want for 2 of the hub caps 8D0 601 165K?

Kind regards
    Anthony

Just a tenner each plus postage, excellent condition.

Sarge

I shall pass through this world but once. Any good that I can do or any help that I can give to my fellow beings; let me do it now; for I shall not pass this way again.

I owned 22 A2's, currently have 4x 1.4 Petrol's, 2x 1.6FSi and 3x 1.4TDi ....so well versed!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>> CLICK HERE - AUDI A2 CAR PARTS AVAILABLE....... HUNDREDS AVAILABLE....... CLICK HERE <<<<<<

Services Offered:
    Key Programming, Scan reports, fault code scanning, RNS-E Pin CODE, GENERAL REPAIRS, FULL SERVICING .....Much More! taking care of your pride & joy! .

Hi Sarge

My A2 1.4 Se boot lock has stopped working. It stays open and wont lock. I've tried lots of gt85 lube and it eventually worked once then stopped again. any advice please?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucinda Lee View Post
    Hi Sarge

My A2 1.4 Se boot lock has stopped working. It stays open and wont lock. I've tried lots of gt85 lube and it eventually worked once then stopped again. any advice please?

Hi Lucinda, usually its the other way round and won't open. Remove the cover panel and expose the solenoid, this will likely need changing. Of course check that there's nothing affecting/blocking the catch on the body side where the lock mates too and that it is fixed tight and not loose first.

I should have a solenoid if needed.

Sarge
    Last edited by Sarge; 27-02-2017 at 12:59 PM.

Services Offered:

Hi Sarge,

Im trying to track down a dark grey (not black) glove compartment for my A2 as the catch has snapped off the original would you have one available ?

Kind regards
    Mike

Hi Sarge, just wondering if you had a fuse holder cover, not too worried about colour, although the black trim would be nice. Preferably with the fuse sticker inside.

All the best,
    A2s
    - 1.4tdi Red Legends Leather, 198k miles, BOSE, RNS-E (Baby Boomer)
    - 1.4 petrol Blue, Heated Leather, BOSE, Pepperpots, OSS (Po!)
    - 1.4tdi Project X - watch this space
    A6 Allroad - 3.0tdi - Leather, Bose
    Scirocco Storm - Mk2 1.9 BRMotorSport, many upgrades

Gone, but not forgotten: A2 2x1.6FSI, A5 3.0tdi Coupe, 13xSciroccos, 3xCorrados inc mythical Campaign, 4xMk1 Golfs, 3xN & 1xGLi Cabrio

Apologies guys, I don't have either

Although I have literally hundreds of parts, this sort are much sought after and get snapped up quickly.

Sarge

Services Offered: