A little anouncement

Congratulations, Steve. You must be feeling ever so proud.

I have 3 boys (9, 7 & 2) and there will be no more, ahem. I have aged 20 years in the last 10 with the little blighters!

Congratulations, Steve. You must be feeling ever so proud.

I have 3 boys (9, 7 & 2) and there will be no more, ahem. I have aged 20 years in the last 10 with the little blighters!

Tell me about it lol. Looking at photos taken 3 years ago just before my oldest was born I genuinely look 10 years younger. But she is worth it :)

Congratulations to the both of you,

10 yrs older you say, well wait till you gets to your fourth, its like the craziest roller coaster ride in the world, but worth every moment ..

Gary

ps, I hope you explained to the wifey, I dont always look like ive been dragged through a hedge backwards ;)

Congratulation to you both great news.

I have two girls just 4 and 5 months and they are the best thing in the world, but have aged me......

Congratulations to you guys! I'm sure I said something about that to your missus as a way to stop your OCD A2 behaviour....LOL it'll never work. Definitely need those leather seats fitted ready for the inevitable baby explosions! My kids record was puke in the first fortnight of a brand new car!

Thank you everyone for your kind comments.

Gary, I told her you'd put the extra effort in for the visit mate :)

No Worrys Steve, and well worth the visit, just a shame about the rogue car dealer on the way.
forgot to tell you, the Astra 150 CDTI beat my best MPG in my A2 TDI by 4mpg and i wont hanging around either on our way home.

Gary

Back