A2 arches

stampz2

Does anybody know if you can change the arches on the rear cause mine are slowly wearing anyway due to been low?

Does anybody know if you can change the arches on the rear cause mine are slowly wearing anyway due to been low?

Almost all parts can be changed. Which arch are you referring to? The inner black arch liner or the body coloured wheel arch? I would hope it is the former otherwise you could very well be putting yourself in danger of a blowout.

I have plastic inner arch liners available for £10 plus postage.

Last edited:
I've heard the bodysuit is very hard to get off once in place mine have some very strong all weather glue well they need to come off? And thank you

I've heard the bodysuit is very hard to get off once in place mine have some very strong all weather glue well they need to come off? And thank you

Sorry I think we misunderstood you. You've got a votex kit on your car? Is it this that's damaged?

I believe it is pretty hard to remove without breaking it as people have been advised about this when considering selling theirs.

No my kit fine but because it's on I don't know how to get off to change the arches Cuz mine all burning away and very sharp as really is not safe, I just found out on this post you can change them

If it's running that low I think it's time to wind the coilovers up. Have you got any pics of your car?

Na I'm going lower aha, going to camber her soon, and soon to have air on her to and yh I do bud why

Back