Lego show for charity

I have been invited to a charity event to display my custom Lego builds . I'm well chuffed and happy to help out Birmingham children's hospital. Time to get busy building 

The pressure on you must be huge?

I would be "bricking it" if it was me.

Seriously though, it is great to hear of people who are prepared to do their bit for charity, well done.

Steve B

28th May , will find out location soon, it's near the NEC though. I will be starting a justgive page shortly to fund a custom build specially for the show .

28th May , will find out location soon, it's near the NEC though. I will be starting a justgive page shortly to fund a custom build specially for the show .

You have my support and I am sure that many others will donate as well!!

Steve B

Last edited:
20160312_153230.jpg

20160312_155854.jpg

Finally finished my pub

That's excellent Paul. Great attention to detail and imagination. These are self designed not kits?

Excellent work! What do you do with them once you completed your builds ? It would a shame to break them down.

Excellent work! What do you do with them once you completed your builds ? It would a shame to break them down.

Thanks. I don't break them down, I have a Lego room which I display them, sometimes I sell them to fund new projects. It's not a cheap hobby lol

Reactions: A2!
I can imagine, do you have any pictures of your "Lego Room" ? It would be great to see.

Back