Thank you Sarge

miller68

A2OC Donor
A huge thanks to Sarge for his and Nas's hospitality.His knowledge of the A2 is invaluable and of great help to me a newbie. Travelled down from Scottish borders to pick up sports seats and a bonnet which have transformed the wee car . He also fixed the remote locking so no more fiddling around with the key.Once again many thanks Sarge will see you again. Regards Jonathan

A huge thanks to Sarge for his and Nas's hospitality.His knowledge of the A2 is invaluable and of great help to me a newbie. Travelled down from Scottish borders to pick up sports seats and a bonnet which have transformed the wee car . He also fixed the remote locking so no more fiddling around with the key.Once again many thanks Sarge will see you again. Regards Jonathan

Hi Jonathan, More Lovely A2 owners who have joined us. Thank you for coming down all that way in your wee A2! They travelled best part of 12+ hours round trip to get to me WOW!

Welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy your car on your European trips (now in even more comfort :)) and you must share your A2 travel stories with us here, was fascinating.

Looking forward to seeing you again guys.

Sarge

Sarge's knowledge is second to none and his a top fella. Hope you enjoy your new seats! :cool:

I'd second that comment, Sarge is a real 'diamondgeezer' coming from the east end I'm sure he won't mind this label!
Helped me out no end in the past and most recently with a 2015 rnse disc, a true gent!
Cheers Jeff

I agree too - Sarge has sold me some bits recently for my 2 recent TDI projects - super helpful and honest. Thanks Sarge - Brent

Back