VAG at the manor show 26th June

a2sumo

A2OC Donor
Hi all This is a new show but offers lots to see and do. The list of clubs attending is huge with classic vw campers and beetles -they always draw people in. Full details can be found here http://www.vagatthemanor.co.uk/?page_id=15

IMPORTANT NOTE i need pre payment before 25th may --- £6 (£7.50 on the gate) BUT payment on the gate does not get your car on our car club stand.

If you haven't been to an A2oc social please rest assured its a very relaxed day with no pressure and no prejudice if your car is modified or standard --- mint condition or a used example. All are welcome. So join in the fun-if you could click the link and let me know your attending via this link-
http://www.a2oc.net/forum/calendar.php?do=getinfo&ea=attend&e=91

Any questions or if i have missed anything please let me know. Many thanks mike and vonnie

Great news Darren it looks like a lovely location and plenty of other clubs attending with traders joining in now. Im looking forward to the BMX display riders-take me bake to my youth. Im hoping to get a few new members attending as its in a southern location in Bracknell. cheers mike

Looking forward to it Mike; should be a good display of VAG - new models and importantly classic campers. :) Good to be back on the social scene too; looking forward to meeting old friends and new friends alike.

Wish I could make Yorkshire; beautiful location, but very doubtful with 2 youngsters and work the following day.

Just went to add my name to the list and it was already there???

Very local to me so I will be there, is it just paid via a donation of the £6 Mike?

Sorry if it has been specified elsewhere, "man-flu" is frying what little I have left of my brains!

Steve B

Following the link will add you without any further action being needed.
Hi MIke,

thanks, my memory is worse than I thought, I don't remember it ever doing that before, but I can see that it would have!!!

At least I can remember that I have a bad memory so I can't be too far gone, yet.

Steve B

I will post a payment info on Monday. Once I work out the best way probably via my PayPal. Cheers Mike

Hi all... Provided the air 2 engine is done we will be in full attendance.. Keeping the date for this one clear.. Zip

The wife and i thinking of going down on the Saturday night so we don't have to be up at stupid O'Clock on Sunday morning. Anyone else up for a Saturday night mini social?

MR Mike i have added my name but as per usual it will be Maddy and me. Have you looked at hotels yet? Be nice to make a weekend away. Regards Robin

My names down too, this sounds like a real fun weekend in the making, looking forward to seeing friends old and new! I'll be staying the Saturday night too!!
Cheers Jeff

Last edited:
Likely this one will be a family affair (Mrs C and kids); possibly travel up Saturday evening also and book into a Premier Inn or Travel Lodge.

Looks like a few of us now staying over on the Saturday night. At least six of us now for the premier inn Bracknell twin bridge. Any one else fancy joining us ? More the merrier. Cheers Mike and Yvonne.

Morning all.
All those that have their name down for this social can I please have your £6 advanced ticket money before May 25th. I think the easiest way is via PayPal - but if you don't have a PayPal I'm sure we can work something out. Contact me via PM for my PayPal details please, or if you need another method.
I only require £6 per driver but if you want to save on the gate price (7.50) for any passengers please send that at the same time.
Many thanks Mike

Likely this one will be a family affair (Mrs C and kids); possibly travel up Saturday evening also and book into a Premier Inn or Travel Lodge.

There are two Travelodges at Bracknell. Bracknell Central from £43 and Bracknell from £45.

Cherie and i are staying at the Coppid Beech, a very popular hotel in the good old days of GTI International when it was held at the TRL. It has three restaurants, a nightclub and a health spa with swimming pool and there is a shell petrol station across the road. I did look at the Twin Bridges Premier Inn but it was almost £20 more than the Coppid Beech. We are paying £80.75 inc breakfast for a double room. Anyone else going to stay here?

We may still be up at stupid O'Clock on Saturday so we can visit Legoland.

Back