Southern remaps

Chapscrap

A2OC Donor
Hi everyone
Does anyone have any experience of any remapping company down south? I will be getting a2 no 2 soon and as its a tdi this time I would like to get it remapped for better driveability. These a2's are quite addictive! Plus if anyone's interested there may be a petrol one with full leather for sale soon.
Regards Colin

hi, I work for elite remaps and am a a2 owner 2005 90bhp, im based in north herts Cambridge area and do a mobile service.
check out eliteremap website

neil 07923580360

Hi Neil, I have later A2 90bhp,If you re map it what does the power/torque go up to ?
I have been told by people that have done this to the variable vane turbo TDI engines that the throtle goes very wooden in operation ?
Have you remapped your own one?
Many thanks. Martin.

yes remapped my own car (wifes car) and very happy with it.
110 bhp and 280 torque, but every car that i have mapped and latter has gone on a rolling road has made more dave at elite is very conservative with his figures.
getting the polo blue motion jjd box fitted this week and looking into a hybrid turbo so should be around the 140-150 and higher geared with reliability.

neil 07923580360

yes remapped my own car (wifes car) and very happy with it.
110 bhp and 280 torque, but every car that i have mapped and latter has gone on a rolling road has made more dave at elite is very conservative with his figures.
getting the polo blue motion jjd box fitted this week and looking into a hybrid turbo so should be around the 140-150 and higher geared with reliability.

neil 07923580360

Please post up any progress with this, or maybe start a project thread here

http://www.a2oc.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?88-Members-cars

Sounds like an interesting plan.

i will try and keep you all informed, should be doing the gearbox wednesday eve and turbo in the summer.
will try and do pics

Back