hi to all from glasgow

gazzaa2

hi there everyone, , hope you are all well, i bought an a2 tdi sport couple months ago , my love keeps growing for the car since the day we got it , love the lines especially ! spec is ok too, great forum you have here , its been very useful to me past couple of days , hopefully i can be of some help in future, im a begginer but willing to learn !!!

thanks jeff for warm welcome , im not sure how to upload pictures? , but car is 53 plate in cobalt blue tdi sport 75,totally standard although with 130,000 on the clock,with near full service history, really nice condition inside and out , i was really lucky to find this one , nice black cloth interior aswell.

IMG_1512_converted.jpg
not sure if ive done this properly with the picture, or do i need to have some posts before i can post pics? gaz

You're sorted. Take a look at the 'how to' forum. Lots of top tips on there including ways to increase your image sizes once you've uploaded. Nice looking car.

now the hunt is on for vortex kit lol , why do i do this to myself lol , i was reading you guys where getting your own made and trhats an amazing thing and big thumbs up to all you guys who put the effort in its greatly appretiated from me

Welcome to the A2 Owners Club Gazza.:)

I have only recently joined A2OC myself but have found the members to be very knowledgeable and helpful.

now the hunt is on for vortex kit lol , why do i do this to myself lol , i was reading you guys where getting your own made and trhats an amazing thing and big thumbs up to all you guys who put the effort in its greatly appretiated from me
Hi Gazzaa,

Yes it has been a tricky thing to arrange.

Original quotes were in the thousands just to make the moulds!!

But we managed to locate a top quality professional who is making the moulds for a really good price. So we can sell them at a very good price (Cost price, no profit)

The Rear spoiler is ready for ordering and the first ones will start to come off the production line in a few weeks.

The thread is here for Rear Spoiler orders

[h=1]Rear Spoiler "Similar" to Votex rear spoiler Now available[/h]
But the rest of the kit will be a while longer with the 4 parts plus the jacking poit covers taking a bit to mould.

The details of the plans for the full kit are here

[h=1]Please register your interest in the Votex style spoiler and body kit (no commitment)[/h]
Steve B

Scottish Social!!! Count me in!! ;) Anything that gives me a fighting chance to get there without mishap, although think I've solved the problems now :p

Back