Are you an A2OC addict?

How often do you log into this site?

• Total voters
Only one problem with the poll Steve, I exceed the upper limit by some margin, checking the site at every opportunity... :eek:

My name is Darren and I am an A2OC addict...

I think you know how addicted I am. And as with Darren there is no "every 5 minute" option.
But the twice or more a day option includes that I guess.

I also expect the results to be skewed a little, because those who only view it every month or so won't see the poll for a while, but us Junkies will see it within minutes.
Lol
steve B

Last edited:
Unless I'm busy, I check a2oc about 1-6 times a day via the tapatalk app on my phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I knew I was addicted. I check the German site too as my phone auto translates.

James

Great response to this so far, thank you everyone. I'm glad to see I'm not on my own :)

Will have to let it run for a month to get the once a monthers.

Last edited:
Although my interest in the A2 is purely money related. Cheap to get to work and back. I find myself on here quite a lot.

looks like you can add me to this list :)

im seeking counselling for my addiction as it has got a grip on me big time...only way for me to quit this habit is to sell up!

cammy

I was 5 years on gitar fora and got tired of them. Not planning to be here longer than that, who knows.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

i thought i liked the cars alot till i came here lol , not at the point needing medical attention for it yet (a2steve) lol so ive got alot of time to explore just now lol - just the beggining for me

Just had a chuckle at an email which landed in my inbox.

It started off 'Hi Darren, you haven't visited A2OC in a while...' I thought to myself, if logging in every 5 minutes doesn't constitute as sufficient, then I will need to up my game somewhat... Then I realised it was for the Facebook page... :D

Back