Member's cars section

A2Steve

A2OC Donor
Wales
http://www.a2oc.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?88-Members-cars

I've just logged into this section of the forum and it appears that there are only two threads but then I noticed that the section is only set up to show posts from the last 2 weeks whereas others are set-up to show posts for the last year.

Is this just a preference that I have to change on my own settings or could this be changed to automatically show threads from the last 12 months?

Thanks

Steve

If you post on the thread it will stay current �� Or anyone else for that matter. I'm not sure if there is a software setting admin end that can change the way it gets processed.

or I can "stick it"

no no that won't work as its multiple threads

Last edited:
Thanks for trying Mike. I only ask as there are quite a few threads in there and some good information and new visitors to the site may not get to see them if they do not know how to edit the settings at the bottom of the page.

It's showing all threads for me too. There's no difference I'm aware of to default settings regardless of user types. I'll ask Ben to have a look.

It's a while since I've been on here but I'm still seeing the default setting for visible threads as 2 weeks. Is this the same for everyone

Cheers Spike

It's a while since I've been on here but I'm still seeing the default setting for visible threads as 2 weeks. Is this the same for everyone

Cheers Spike

I can see 8 posts only on here, sure;y there are more?

Steve B

Back