What are your thoughts on these?

Ive had these fitted for a year now with no complaints. They are really easy to put on and stick well but in my opinion they look better on the darker coloured cars. :)

Sorry , i hate that stuf .

Yes, they are definitely like "Marmite" you like them or HATE them, no inbetween.

I had them on the project for a while and I liked them but they were not popular. I have them on my wife's car (white) and both daughter's cars (one blue and one Dolphin grey) they suit the Dolphin grey best and as Dave and James have said, they look better on a dark car.

I found a supplier that did them for £10 and bought two sets for my car, because there is a nice little trick you can use.
Throw away the one with the key hole in it and use one of the extra solid ones (extra if you have bought two kits).

That way you hide your key barrel and if you every get stuck and need to use the key, just pull it off and then stick it back on afterwards!!

Steve B

Last edited:
could anyone upload a good pic of them on a darker car?

IMG_20150815_0002_NEW.jpg

James

I kind of agree..but im getting some because the handle on the drivers door is quite badly scratched and these will cover it until I get get a replacement.

It goes against the clean design found on all Audi's of that era. There's a place for chrome embellishments; it has no place on the A2!

Different strokes and all that...
As you say...different strokes. If we all liked the same thing the shops would be empty.

James

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Back