A visit to Seat Surgeons of York

ChrisRs

I know this isnt an A2 but I want to show what can be achieved by this brilliant company
With the Audi interior begimnning to show age, I thought this might be useful for some Forum members.....and I want to show my car off!! LOL
My Mazda came with pretty basic cloth seats and unbelievably, they were starting to wear on the drivers side bolsters (Only 3 years old)
It was time for a retrim...I didnt think It would ever look so good......

I took the opportunity to take my car to Seat Surgeons, York
http://www.theseatsurgeons.co.uk/shop/?swoof=1&product_cat=leather-interiors (They have every car pattern available)
Click on the Audi A1 ....This will show the cost (They havent trimmed an A2 yet or repaired any)
Full Black leather with door cards and Handbrake and Gear shift surround ...All with white stitching and perforated blue centre panels
Very pleased indeed:

Brilliant job Chris,

Thanks for the link.........and if my car's interior was as good as yours, I'd certainly show it off too!

Cheers,

Jeff

Very nice work! How much does something like that cost over in the UK? Here you'd be looking at maybe 1000€ / seat for top quality work...

Handy to know this.
My smart roadster needs doing and I always wanted the black quilted look with red stitching, I have sent them an email to enquire.

Lovely car Chris. I also drive a Mazda 6 Sport-Nav. For its size it is a great drivers car which handles really well. The MX5s is a stunning little motor.

Are the LEDs around the fog lights a factory or retrofit option?

Lovely car Chris. I also drive a Mazda 6 Sport-Nav. For its size it is a great drivers car which handles really well. The MX5s is a stunning little motor.

Are the LEDs around the fog lights a factory or retrofit option?

Retrofit ...The car came with blanks for Fog lights

Back