Chat 1st A2 bought today in SW London!

A2 D2

2c7ad7be3c9e62e4d2bb0ee86b554d6d.jpg

We collected our 55k miles A2 1.4 petrol sport model today.

It has refurbished wheels and a full service with a cambelt change, so we look forward to a happy ownership!

First tasks, rear mats (Audi no longer supply) and sort out the AM setting on the radio that isn't working.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi,

Welcome to the forum. Your new low mileage A2 looks to be a lovely example.

There is plenty of useful information on these pages and a friendly group of knowledgeable folk, so if the answer to your questions can't be found using the search function, ask away - no question is a daft question.

The forum has an active social scene with the next event being Audis in the Park in August; check out the calendar for registration and information.

Happy motoring.

Darren

Thank you. It's actually a car for my wife (pictured) but at my behest as I have been watching them for a while on autotrader. I really think she'll get on well with it and she loves it so far.

I'm pretty fastidious with cars so will ask a lot of questions!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes welcome to ownership of a fantastic little car that can become a big part of your life. As Darren said--all are welcome to our socials so why not join us. cheers mike

You'll fit right in here then... :cool:

Definitely and WELCOME!!

I started out buying an A2 for my wife too, and after a while I realised that I never let her drive it when we go out together (because I want the fun of driving it). Then I realised I was hooked and have never been "cured" of that obsession after 15 years and as many A2s!!!

Have fun
Steve B

Haha I am pleased to have bought such a characterful and unique little car! I'll definitely be detailing this one regularly, as opposed to her unloved little corsa at which I sneered! That will only make her love it even more!

The fact that it has re-conditioned 17" wheels is a big plus for her, she loves that! I need to deep clean that fabric interior...

Looks to be a very nice example and of course in the best colour!
Welcome to A2 ownership, it will drive you up the wall with some of its foibles, but the positives outweigh the negatives.

Back