Best place for A2 car mats

Nigel245

A2OC Donor
Hi,
My carpet/car mats especially under the drivers heels has come to the end of its life. It now has 2 heel holes. Where is the best place to get ready made car mats with correct fixings to fit the A2 from. I did buy some off ebay but not only were they very very thin they also were not the correct ones for the A2 despite the seller's own label on them which said "A5 sportback". Returns process in the pipeline! I'm sure there must be a few A2 owners on here already that have needed to change theirs so just wondering who's happy with the ones that they have brought?

Many thanks
Nigel:D

I would check out D M Middleton in Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire. They made my front and rears plus boot mat in the best quality carpet they do (Superlux) complete with fixings to clip into the existing Audi mounting points for £45. The quality of them is absolutely superb :)

Just waiting for a price from them for the 850g Ultimate mats. ;)
Many thanks
Nigel

I would check out D M Middleton in Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire. They made my front and rears plus boot mat in the best quality carpet they do (Superlux) complete with fixings to clip into the existing Audi mounting points for £45. The quality of them is absolutely superb :)

Hi,

I'm looking for rubber mats. Are there original Audi mats for the A2? I've looked on the website mentioned but only see carpet type mats - anyone know where the best place to go for rubber ones are? There are sellers on eBay advertising set for approximately £30 but I'm obviously unsure about the quality - anyone else purchased any?

Thanks everyone,

Ian

There was original rubber mats but the front ones are discontinued unfortunately. You can still buy the original rear ones from dealers . Stoke Audi online parts shop has them. Check with your local dealer first in case the postage costs make a difference . D
sorry i can't recommend any aftermarket suppliers. No experience although i will need some eventually as my front rubber mat is near worn to a hole on the drivers side.

I bought mine from german ebay and cut the drivers side one to fit where I wanted it ti end and around the footrest, passenger side is fine in my opinion very thick rubber.

dcd3da28164d5e8bb0425ee141b9413c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back