Information Club Secretary

A2Steve

A2OC Donor
Wales
Evening all

I recently volunteered for the role of club Secretary . This has been accepted by the management team and im very grateful for that.

I've gained so much from being a member of this great club over the last 3 years that I'm glad I can give something back.

One of my main roles will be to filter new applications for membership (for spam) and then welcome new members. Steve has given me free reign so to speak to decide what the position will also involve.

I am not a part of the management team and do not hold any position in the management of the club but do care a lot about the club and it's members. With this in mind I'm happy to offer myself as an entry point to any issues members have and will forward any concerns onto the relevant person within the management team. A stepping stone between the members and the management. Not that there is a great divide but it can get confusing when considering who to contact in the new club structure.

Anyway I've babbled on longer than planned, but just wanted to introduce the role and say i'm here if you need me.

Best wishes

Steve

Last edited:
Back