Scottish Social/Meet - September 2016

mrbroons

As there have been more than a few new Scottish members popping up I thought it would be a great opportunity to get everyone together to say hello and get to know other members

Please bear in mind that this is a meet in Scotland and not a Scottish member "thing" so anyone and everyone is invited to come along, the more the merrier. Again bear in mind it is Summer time here though so dress appropriately!! Raincoat and wellies! you have been warned!!! :rolleyes:

So I'm open to suggestions re:

Time of day:
Date:

However to start the discussion I would like to suggest:

Stirling
Sunday
2pm
4th Sept

If you feel this is something that you would like to come along to then please feel free to contribute with suggestions. Once we have some comments we can agree a date/location etc.

Last edited:
I really hope this is a success and thank you for offering to do this- lets get the Scottish scene up and running. Cheers Mike

Yes it is a "Stirling" effort (sorry, I couldn't resist that one)

Seriously though, this is great, just what the club needs, it lets more people enjoy the socials.

Well done
Steve B

I can do 4 Sept as long as nobody minds me having my 2 year old daughter come along ( who's obsessed with cars!). If this date is suitable for a few people ill happily assist researching a venue that's got a park/ somewhere for a coffee or a feed to hand.

Kelpies sounds like a great venue as lots of space and things to do for the family. Kallus does this work for you?

If there are any other thoughts we will let people contribute this evening and then go forward with a date/time/venue. Thanks for all the suggestions so far!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok unless there are any other last minute suggestions we are going for:

Sunday the 4th September at 2pm at the Kelpies, if anyone wishes to PM me to confirm they will be in attendance I can share out mobile numbers for those that want to share so we can all meet up, confirm arrival etc..

Kelpies on Google Maps

[video=youtube;i5N-CsFabt4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5N-CsFabt4[/video]

hi guys,

i should be able to attend this social, so hopefully see you guys there and if anyone cant make it because their mrs needs to drive your a2 then give me a shout and i can pick you up within reasonable distance :D

cammy

hi guys,

i should be able to attend this social, so hopefully see you guys there and if anyone cant make it because their mrs needs to drive your a2 then give me a shout and i can pick you up within reasonable distance :D

cammy

ill bring you that Audi oil bottle pouch we spoke about Cammy. In fact you can have 2 :D

thanks for your generosity murdo and much appreciated :D

i only need one so maybe another member who attends might put it to some use :)

cammy

Kelpies sounds like a great venue as lots of space and things to do for the family. Kallus does this work for you?

If there are any other thoughts we will let people contribute this evening and then go forward with a date/time/venue. Thanks for all the suggestions so far!

Yes that's good for me. I'm literally just along the road from them

Weekend bump if anyone fancies joining us at the Kelpies in Falkirk. Please add your name to the calendar entry on 4th September if you're coming along for an A2 fix :eek:

Helix Park at the Kelpies a great venue but not quite finished. No signposting from A9 (we find the best way there from South is to turn off the motorway for the Falkirk Wheel and you see signs to Kelpies from there) Several car parks - need to fix one. The one nearest the Kelpies will be chokka on a sunny Sunday afternoon.

Back