Installing factory stereo

A2 TDI

Hi All,

Sorry if this is a question posted here before, I couldn’t find what I was looking for when searching.

I have a TDI version and I need to replace the aftermarket stereo with an original factory Audi Concert CD one. There are plenty on eBay which look the same pulled from other cars, but the A2. I want one that’s in very good condition with no wear on the buttons or fascia.

I need some advise on what are the compatible stereos that will work and fit in my A2, if not originally pulled from an A2?

My alternative is to buy one in substandard condition and replace the buttons from a cheaper variant and someone workout what the code is with whoever can offer this service.

Are there any sellers on here that could supply?

Thanks

Hello, "A2Steve" will be along shortly with a welcome pack. He may also be able to help with an Audi Concert.

Ta
Dave.:)

Thanks Dave, welcome pack has just been sent and yes I do have Audi A2 single and double DIN cd players here in good condition although Audi A4 models can be trimmed to fit if your confident with a blade.

A2 TDI -
I have sent you a pm (private message) containing lots of useful information about the club.*

You can access this by clicking on the word 'Notifications' at the very top of this page.**

It looks like this if you are viewing in the desktop site

db4eo.jpg

Or by clicking on the envelope symbol if you are using tapatalk

5o8bhu.jpg

I hope you find it a friendly place to be with lots of useful information.*

Best wishes

Steve

Last edited:
Back