Information After 8 wonderful years . . .

Hi Everyone,
Some of you will know that the original concept for the A2 was as an EV. I have loved driving my A2 in every aspect - ride, control, comfort, economy, reliability and looks. But now I am moving on to my first all electric (BMW i3) which shares some of the looks and ahead of its time sophistication with the A2.
I am expecting to put my cherished A2 up for sale at the end of September so this is an early note to those who might be interested in taking over responsibility for this collectable classic. Briefly:
- Merlot Red
- 54 1.6 fsi SE
- Opensky
- Black leather interior
- FSH by Audi Dealer, Bath
- 48 - 52 mpg
- Excellent, unblemished condition
More info to come nearer the time

Another owner moving to the I3, perhaps audi will wake up to this and fill the gap in their range! Sad to see another local owner selling up, sounds like a great prospect for the future owner!

Good luck with the transition!

With any long term ownership of a 'cherished' A2 it always saddens me to see that people have not shared their experiences and only join the club when it's time to sell.

Please read the Marketplace rules and ensure you comply before finally putting the car up for sale - http://www.a2oc.net/forum/faq.php?faq=a2oc

Cheers Spike

Another owner moving to the I3, perhaps audi will wake up to this and fill the gap in their range! Sad to see another local owner selling up, sounds like a great prospect for the future owner!

Good luck with the transition!

Audi will probably wake up when Tesla release a small hatchback. This will happen. That'll be a lot like an A2 when it comes!

With any long term ownership of a 'cherished' A2 it always saddens me to see that people have not shared their experiences and only join the club when it's time to sell.

Please read the Marketplace rules and ensure you comply before finally putting the car up for sale - http://www.a2oc.net/forum/faq.php?faq=a2oc

Cheers Spike

Sorry Spike, Hadn't realised the rules. i suppose I have come to the site over the past few years when I have had a particular problem e.g. the Opensky system which allowed me to replace under Audi guarantee. That was particularly helpful. How to make amends then?

Back