Opinions on this a2

looks a good buy for the money but as birchall says....

dont forget the tdi's for sale too ;) you will be surprised how nippy they are when you test drive one!

cammy

Seems cheap enough if the sale reason is genuine. The only issue I can see with it is that it isn't a diesel ;-)

Yes I am completely biased towards the Tdi but the number of issues people have with TDI's compared to petrol models are so much lower. TDI prices are also neigh on comparible with the petrols now anyway. Having owned all models, I know where my money would go.

Spoke to the seller some weeks back, seemed like a reasonable chap but couldn't get the logistics to work, did you get it as it no longer available?

Seems cheap enough if the sale reason is genuine. The only issue I can see with it is that it isn't a diesel ;-)

Yes I am completely biased towards the Tdi but the number of issues people have with TDI's compared to petrol models are so much lower. TDI prices are also neigh on comparible with the petrols now anyway. Having owned all models, I know where my money would go.

Am starting to think dirty and going diesel (only cos its £30 a year)

Spoke to the seller some weeks back, seemed like a reasonable chap but couldn't get the logistics to work, did you get it as it no longer available?

what do you mean by he couldn't get the logistics to work? Sorry for being thick :eek:
I didnt get it but was going to view it this friday..... should i stay away from it? Last thing i need is problems right away with it!

Hi Craig. No sorry you misunderstand me. "I" couldn't get the logistics to work as he was a long way away so I had to leave it. The chap was fine with me.

Regards

mrbroons

Perfect, have the same car myself, love the engine, and in combination with Colour Storm, it's a perfect little car. It looks extremely cheap.

Cheers mrboons
Thanks A2Z3 maybe something to look forward to :cool:
Not heard anything from the seller yet but i'll wait & see what happens over the weekend :)

Well i went to see the audi tonight & it wasnt to bad apart from it needing a dam good valet & a clay & polish for looks :cool:
Bad thing is its running like a bag of poop, misfire on cylinder 4 code p0304

Could of bought it there & then for 1k but i thought id read up on it 1st
The lad said he's changed the coil packs but not plugs so maybe a new set would work or maybe the earth behind the headlight could be the problem??

Cheers
craig

Could be the wiring to the coil packs, check my thread in members cars I covered it there I think

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back