Mud Flaps

Reddish

Hi, I bought my first A2 today and I'm already keen to make a few modifications. I've always like the look of mud flaps on the A2 and obviously they have an added benefit. I've seen some on eBay for £8 - but having looked at posts from a couple of years ago people seemed to think that going straight to Audi was the best option. Anyone done this recently? Is original Audi still recommended and does anyone have an idea of what the cost would be including fitting? Thanks for your help,

Unfortunately the genuine ones are no longer available to buy from dealers. They do occasionally come up for sale on the club site and through overseas sellers. I think the last new rear set came from Russia !. I personally wouldn,t consider the none genuine ones as they don,t look quite right.

There is a used genuine rear set on ebay at the moment for around £40... brand new ones were around £30 a set. It may well be a case of being patient unless any members have a set for sale ?.

Cheers
Dave:)

Thanks Dave,

Really appreciate the information. At least I know not to call my local Audi! I'll take a look at the eBay listing and have a scout around the breaking section of the sales to see if I can pick some up.

Thanks again,

Ian

Back