My A2 TDi 75

Rince

I'm not sure where this is going to take me, but the car was (and is) still in need of more TLC, but all projects have to start somewhere. Mine started with a full valet to try and bring back some of that lovely interior and a new set of car mats as the others were old and tatty.

I also used a Maguires AirCon Bomb to freshen the car up and then upgraded the headlight bulbs, so that i can now see where I'm going.

Just changed the cabin filter as well and the amount of crap that fell out!! All over the new mats... Wasn't impressed!

I need to get a good leather restorer as well now and make this look a little better, but already it is starting to look nice again :)

Specs of the car are as follows:

1.4TDi SE 75 with FASH - 126k
Climate Control
DIS
OSS
Full leather interior
Auto-dim rear view mirror
Cruise Control
Heated wing mirrors
4 x Electric Windows
16" Alloy Wheels
False boot floor

Still lots I can do to make it look like new again :)

Andy

Audi-interior.jpg

Give the leather restoring balm a try from thefurnitureclinic.com. It won't fill cracks but adds colour to the leather and gets it looking a lot fresher. It's around £20 delivered.

Hi Andy,

Was it your car that I saw heading towards Cheshire Oaks Audi at around 4 PM today? Car looked nice. :)

Thanks,

Matt.

Last edited:
Hi Andy,

Was it your car that I saw heading towards Cheshire Oaks Audi at around 4 PM today? Car looked nice. :)

Thanks,

Matt.
Sorry bud i missed this post. It was very possible. I was over there a bit :)

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Also fitted was a very bright set of fog lamp DRLs. So pleased with them!

I don't generally buy branded bulbs, but this time, I am glad I did.

I have changed the dipped H7's to Philips X-tremeVision and replaced the sidelights with Cree LED's, and they look fantastic! Really bright and go well with the fog-converted DRL's.

Next change will be to have bi-xenons fitted as I do like a nice bright bulb, but just ordered some LED festoons as one of the standard bulbs has blown in the number plate, so might as well update these while I'm at it.

I had a couple more changes made over the weekend.

The first was internal change of all bulbs to LED. Very bright and white now :)

Next was an upgrade to the main beam. These are now 100w Rings. A real difference and can see so much further.

Finally i had some internal footwell LEDs fitted. They are colour changes and on green, looks really nice.

They are dimmable because you don't need much.

At weekend, i am having a reversing camera fitted and plummed into the Kenwood and fitting my Heko's.

Roll on tomorrow/ Wednesday when the new wheels turn up :)

can you give me some details on the side lights?
are they just plug in with no issues?
No issue at all.

I went with Cree as they are always good. I think they were about £12 for the pair.

Last edited:
Back