Votes: 20 55.6%
  • Everything above

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • None of the above

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi everyone,

I have just got back from my vacation and would like to surprise other A2 owners with an upgrade.

Some photos for a start... Don't PM me please, I will disclose more details later. Just need some rest...

Current_speed.jpgAve_fuel_cons.jpgGeneral_data.jpgOil_temp.jpgTrip_data_2.jpgStart_logo.jpg

Attachments

• Ave_Speed.jpg
    Ave_Speed.jpg
    717.1 KB · Views: 683
  • Current_fuel_cons.jpg
    Current_fuel_cons.jpg
    645.3 KB · Views: 648
Last edited:
Great work!

When I saw Hans from A2-freun.de this summer he showed me something similar, but only the top half.

Forgive my ignorance, but if I have half DIS, can I only put this information above it, or does this upgrade replace what is there completely?

Great work!

When I saw Hans from A2-freun.de this summer he showed me something similar, but only the top half.

Forgive my ignorance, but if I have half DIS, can I only put this information above it, or does this upgrade replace what is there completely?

Not ignorance at all, I asked the same question but got the answer "it only works on a car with full DIS (FIS). But I am sure that some people might soon offer a full conversion but upgrading your car to DIS so that this can work.

So not impossible, but it needs someone who can convert your car to DIS at the same time I imagine.
steve B

Not ignorance at all, I asked the same question but got the answer "it only works on a car with full DIS (FIS). But I am sure that some people might soon offer a full conversion but upgrading your car to DIS so that this can work.

So not impossible, but it needs someone who can convert your car to DIS at the same time I imagine.
steve B

Ah, ok.

I might ask Hans where I can find the info for his upgrade, since the lower half of the display was original Audi half DIS (or whatever it's called!) and the top half was this super cool customiseable info display. He said he thinks he's the first to have it installed on the German forum by the seller, and cost was approx 250euros.

I might ask Hans where I can find the info for his upgrade, since the lower half of the display was original Audi half DIS (or whatever it's called!) and the top half was this super cool customiseable info display.
MiniFIS, look https://a2-freun.de/forum/showthread.php?t=51629

I ordered and got one but it has to be sold.

I would be seriously interested in this mod if it could be offered as a service in the UK. It would solve the well known DIS "screen fade in hot weather" issue that's for sure!

Screen brightness is adjusted automatically.

Sorry for waiting, my damaged gearbox must be repaired in the first place...

@ mrboons,

I have got the second prototype for A2. Hopefully we could arrange smth next year. I am planning to drive to the UK as I need interior and exterior parts for my crazy project...

Yes, a firmware with English interface is in development.

Attachments

• Service_interval.jpg
    Service_interval.jpg
    233.5 KB · Views: 427
  • CANs.jpg
    CANs.jpg
    209.3 KB · Views: 459
  • Engine_CAN.jpg
    Engine_CAN.jpg
    273.2 KB · Views: 444
  • Reading_blocks.jpg
    Reading_blocks.jpg
    249.8 KB · Views: 441
  • Engine_001.jpg
    Engine_001.jpg
    229 KB · Views: 459
Last edited:
Excellent thanks. Keep in touch as I know this is something that a lot of members would be very interested in. If you are looking for anything in particular for your project let us know and we can keep an eye out for you.

Put my name on to the pre-orders list, please... :)
BTW if you are thinking of the multi-language support I can help with the Hungarian localisation...

Hi everyone. Sorry for a long silence phase. FAQ must be there till Monday's dawn...

I don't know if other languages will be supported in the future. AFAIK, initially there was only one and it wasn't English.

Attachments

• Doors.jpg
    Doors.jpg
    313.5 KB · Views: 390
Back