Bmw i8

Hass

A2OC Donor
A know a few of you have already bought i3's but just seen a really crazy deal on the Bmw i8.

Act fast to secure them at this price.

bit.ly/bmwdream

Regards
Hass

A know a few of you have already bought i3's but just seen a really crazy deal on the Bmw i8.

Act fast to secure them at this price.

bit.ly/bmwdream

Regards
Hass

lol
don't tempt me!!!!

I immediately assured myself to "dream on you will never be able to afford an i8"

At over £1,000 a month it is a non-starter !!!

I am trying not to click on that link.

;)
Steve B.

Do you know? I've always had a desire to move to Menorca (been there about 8 times, love the Island) I might go to live there, yet! So the Island is only about 35 miles long and would be perfect for the BMW i8. You would never have to worry about running the batteries down! I would pick one up on the way there purchased from Germany and ferry it across. I've got two special electric bikes that I developed and built myself, too. They would be perfect there for reasonable distances. My favorite location is "Es Grau" and that's a perfect distance for my bike(s) to reach the Capital, "Mahon". Oh, I have NEVER seen an A2 on Menorca, and no Audi car Dealerships, either!

David

You wouldn't get far in the i8 that Hass linked.

Steve B

Yes, the Penny has dropped! I feel a bit stupid now .... a 12v kiddies car! That was a bit of a rant of mine, wasn't it? I could delete it but if it's going to amuse anyone, I can take it! Ha Ha! Oh, no two points are greater than 30 miles apart on Menorca and there are two general Dealerships to purchase new cars ....

David

Back