Headlight protectors

redbull_a2

A2OC Donor
20160911_203128.jpg
20160911_203152.jpg

I've got 2 drivers side genuine audi headlight protectors. I'm looking to sell them but have no idea on price. Can anyone help please?

Have these got the fitting brackets Paul or are these being sold as novelty items /spares?

Sorry when you pitched '2 driver side headlight protectors' the 'fork handles' 2 Ronnies sketch came to mind. :eek:

Steer on price. No idea pal sorry can't help. Good luck with the sale.

So....... Day 3 in the Big Brother House....

Are these for sale, if so would like to know the condition and if they are all present ready to use and we can then discuss price, thanks.

I obviously only want the one please. :D

I have the fixing bracket just in need of the protector.

I'll PM you

Hi Redbull-A2,

Paul, please can you reply to Mr B,s message... are these still for sale ?. Mr B has first option. If no agreement is forthcoming then I suggest they be listed with a price in accordance with market place rules ( I appreciate that initially you were only asking for a price guide)... no doubt there will be a lot of interest as they are a hard to come by item. Any members wishing to purchase can then line up behind Mr B on this thread to keep things open and transparent. Its not in your interest or members interests to have a "PM" style auction or sale to the highest bidder off the forum.

Many thanks
Dave:)

Last edited:
please be patient! we dont want this to turn into something nasty :p

im sure paul will get back to you first james. its not in his nature to go against forum rules and im sure theres a reason for not getting back to people sooner. remember not all of us eat, sleep and breath a2oc :D

anyways, whatever james offers you paul, i will double it :p ;) lol

cammy

Agreed Cammy, just wanted to know the position. I think that sensibly given the frenzy here I will now step aside and move on. Scimmyowner I believe you were next in line.

Issues have developed in the past with similar scenarios Cammy. Its best to try and offer some friendly advice before things get messy and handbags fly.

Cheers

Hi Dave, no worries happy to stand aside, all yours fella :)

Cammy, have you got some love in the post from Heko today?

Hi Mr Broons - no problem here - its ultimately up to Redbull who he sells these to as he has not specified a price . If you have submitted a better offer they are yours .

Cheers Dave

Hi Mr Broons - no problem here - its ultimately up to Redbull who he sells these to as he has not specified a price . If you have submitted a better offer they are yours .

Cheers Dave
The rule over stating a price on an advert is there to prevent this.

When you want to make an offer on something as in this situation it is vital to post that interest on the thread and not just PM , or people have no way of knowing if you have expressed an interest.

All we can do now is for the seller to be honest and state who was first. We do not want auctions on here, exactly because of the kind of situation this has developed into.

So I would ask the seller to respect the first come first served basis. You can, of course sell to whoever you want at whatever price you want but we are now going to have some members that are annoyed or disappointed.

I hope this can be settled amicably but it will take some care and consideration from all parties involved.

This is a car club, not EBay., please can we Remember that.

Steve B

Last edited:
Issues have developed in the past with similar scenarios Cammy. Its best to try and offer some friendly advice before things get messy and handbags fly.

Cheers

yes dave, i totally agree as ive fell foul of it a few times but my comment was tongue and cheek towards the end as im sure you and everyone else is aware :)

i thought the general rule was to reply first to thread then pm or does it matter either way :/ -----bad memory!

if it were me selling these then its obviously first come first served with first reply on thread with a done deal via pm or whatever. i hope im not digging myself a grave here lol

cammy

cammy

Back