Information The Green Machine

Hi Roger

I see you joined in August. If you haven't received my welcome pack please let me know.

What a great buy. A couple of us have spotted that car for sale. It looks even better in your photos.

Beautiful car; one of my very favourite colours. Welcome aboard if I haven't already said so previously, and if I have, welcome aboard again.

Thanks for the warm welcome its a very strange colour but I like it and so does the better half who's car it will be.
How do I make my photos smaller as I would like to show the rest of the car and a few niggles I have but don't want to add loads of photos at the previous size .

Thanks for the warm welcome its a very strange colour but I like it and so does the better half who's car it will be.
How do I make my photos smaller as I would like to show the rest of the car and a few niggles I have but don't want to add loads of photos at the previous size .

I would guess that you uploaded these with Tapatalk?

That always seems to show images at full size.

Or you linked them to a URL?

The easiest way is to use the option of browsing for the image on your computer and uploading it that way. They will start off small and can be made larger if you want them to be.By using the info in this "How to" thread How to increase the size of images you post on here

Steve B

Last edited:
Beautiful car; one of my very favourite colours. Welcome aboard if I haven't already said so previously, and if I have, welcome aboard again.
I didn't introduce myself when I joined up as I didn't have an A2 I was just looking for information and knew you get better access if a member. Thanks for your welcome appreciated.

I went to look at it too but decided to wait for another one.Did the dealer tell you a load of porky pies like he told me?

Best of luck with it. :)
What porky pies did he tell u ?

Those BBS wheels on your golf in the reflection would look good on the A2
smile.png

Their not going anywhere near the A2 lol

Back