Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Bonnet Across Britain - the Journey

Evening All,

I've yet to get a reply from Daniel (Rover) so I'd like to advertise that the bonnet is ready for collection in Coalville or I can deliver in the Lincoln/Leicester area. Please respond here if you'd like to be the next recipient of the bonnet for this great cause.

I will be attending the first social of the year in Birmingham, if it's still in the back of my car by then would anyone attending that evening like to be its next keeper.

Kind regards,

Tom
    2003 Ebony Black 1.4 Sport

Options: DIS, Winter Pack, OSS (blind removed), Illuminated Vanity, 17" RS4 Wheels.

Retrofit: Bose, SideGuard, Electric Amulet Red Leather Sport Interior, Centre Tray Stowage, False Floor, TT Pedals, Komfort Blinker, LED Interior illumination, Twin LED boot Illumination, Team Heko Wind Deflectors, Privacy Blinds, A4 B5 Climate Buttons, Cruise Control, Vredestein Spare, Twin Washer Jets, Front Fogs, Twin Rear Fog, CD Changer, Xcarlink, Auto Lights, Mud Flaps and a Coat hanger.

2. Users that liked this post:

AJ Brewster (27-03-2017)

Evening All,

Apologies for being quiet for a week, work has been demanding.

I still have the bonnet located in Coalville and it accompanies me daily on my commute to work in Lincoln. Delivery either end of my journey is simple.

Who is up to be the next keeper of the bonnet for this great cause.

If I still have it by the 8th of April it will be at the first social of the year. Would anyone attending the meal be interested in taking the bonnet on their travels?

Kind regards,

Tom

Options: DIS, Winter Pack, OSS (blind removed), Illuminated Vanity, 17" RS4 Wheels.

Retrofit: Bose, SideGuard, Electric Amulet Red Leather Sport Interior, Centre Tray Stowage, False Floor, TT Pedals, Komfort Blinker, LED Interior illumination, Twin LED boot Illumination, Team Heko Wind Deflectors, Privacy Blinds, A4 B5 Climate Buttons, Cruise Control, Vredestein Spare, Twin Washer Jets, Front Fogs, Twin Rear Fog, CD Changer, Xcarlink, Auto Lights, Mud Flaps and a Coat hanger.

4. 2 users that liked this post:

AJ Brewster (27-03-2017), Teresa (27-03-2017)

Can't believe you still have it Tom. Look forward to chatting with you again at the meal.

Come on guys, don't forget the amazing life saving work that the Air Ambulance does and it how much it costs to put an air ambulance in the sky.

http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/BonnetacrossBritainA2OC

Aimee

Quote Originally Posted by 2work View Post
    Evening All,

Apologies for being quiet for a week, work has been demanding.

I still have the bonnet located in Coalville and it accompanies me daily on my commute to work in Lincoln. Delivery either end of my journey is simple.

Who is up to be the next keeper of the bonnet for this great cause.

If I still have it by the 8th of April it will be at the first social of the year. Would anyone attending the meal be interested in taking the bonnet on their travels?

Kind regards,

Tom
    AJ Brewster - Novelist & Poet from Long Eaton
    A2 1.6 FSI Colour Storm 04 in Yellow with Open Sky
    Also on Facebook under AJ Brewster & Twitter under AJsTwistedTales

6. 4 users that liked this post:

2work (27-03-2017), a2sumo (27-03-2017), JIGSAW (27-03-2017), Teresa (27-03-2017)

Hello Aimee,

Its been a month since we met and swapped the bonnet. There is no real problem it staying with me but I do feel I'm depriving someone else joining in the cause and the boys are definitely missing going in the 'Daddy Work Car' at the weekends.

Hopefully someone will respond soon to get it moving again.

See you at the meal.

Kind regards,

Tom

8. 2 users that liked this post:

AJ Brewster (28-03-2017), YorkshireHill (29-03-2017)

Our Bonnet fund-raiser has almost reached five hundred pounds - Thanks to everyone who has donated to the 'Air Ambulances' - it will make a big difference

More distance to travel over the next six months and the Bonnet needs to find its next destination...
    2005 (05) 1.4 TDI75 Special Edition Dolphin Grey

10. 3 users that liked this post:

AJ Brewster (30-03-2017), Special edition (30-03-2017), Teresa (30-03-2017)

Hi everyone,

I've always said that I am happy to deliver the bonnet to someone as both Mabel and I enjoy a drive out. However, I really don't want it back in my dining room for a couple of months!

I am going to the social in Birmingham on the 8th, so am happy to pick it up and deliver it to someone over the Easter Weekend IF, I have a firm commitment from someone that they will take it on then. I don't really mind how far I go, (although Mabel's 'I love you' light came back on on Saturday - driving fine though), but would probably prefer to avoid an overnight stay unless I could find somewhere cheap (Easter weekend might be a bit tricky).

Love and hugs T x

12. 5 users that liked this post:

AJ Brewster (03-04-2017), Darren C (30-03-2017), mrbroons (30-03-2017), Special edition (30-03-2017), YorkshireHill (30-03-2017)

Does Scotland count as too far?

14. 2 users that liked this post:

AJ Brewster (03-04-2017), Teresa (30-03-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by mrbroons View Post
    Does Scotland count as too far?
    Teesside to the Borders, North East coast, providing, no tolls or walls appear in the meantime, plus my passport expired.

Times and dates tricky around shifts but I'm sure we can sort this if we can get this Bonnet northwards.

16. 2 users that liked this post:

AJ Brewster (03-04-2017), mrbroons (30-03-2017)

I'm all ears, just let me know what suits for everyone

18. Users that liked this post:

AJ Brewster (03-04-2017)

Will the bonnet also go to audi in the park 13aug??

20. Users that liked this post:

AJ Brewster (03-04-2017)