please help :(

i am having a total nightmare of a week, other half does one, need to move out the house and now my beloved Audi a2 fsi is playing me up.
Recently been serviced, about a week ago i went to drive away as normal and it went 20 to 60 yards i lost power then it stalled and key would turn but would not start for about half a hour, it has now done this 4 times, now it is layed up sick in a layby and i am gutted, im sure if i go back in about a hour it may start! but need advice what it is or could be, code i have is p0191, would it be easier just to change the fuel pressure sensor?
Also i have a code of p1031 :(
Any advice would be great ,
Many thanks

Something to keep in mind is an early sign of a failing crankshaft speed sensor is the engine dieing when it gets hot the starting OK after everything cools down. The annoying thing is it rarely flags a fault code until it's totally dead.

Cheers Spike

Did you ever find out the problem?

I am getting the same thing, although also getting a P0420 pop up now and again, local garage thinks could be cat

Advised me to keep petrol above 1/4 of a tank done it again today on a full tank

Back