Advice - VOTEX adhesive and fixings at the rear

Kennedy

A2OC Donor
Hi, I have a car with a resonably straight kit already fitted but it's fair to say it's not perfect so I need to do some maintenance.

I've noticed that one of the side skirts is floating a bit under the doors so what ever adhesive used along that side has split or come away. It's not going to fall off because of the screw fixings each end but could do with re-attaching. Whats the best adhesive for fitting and re-fitting these kits???

Second area of issue is that my rear Votex skirt is bonded well to the bumper but the lower edge isn't fixed in anyway to the black bumper underneath. I can see moulded marks in the Votex skirt which I would presume should be drilled to take a screw or fixing but mine are still moulded over. What fixings did you get with the kits for this or has anyone found a suitable alternative???

Cheers, Kennedy.

Okay couple of options for adhesive. Cheers Spike.

What screws and fixings have people generally got holding the rear skirt to the underneath of the plastic bumper (not the fixings in the wheel arches)?

I used tiger seal and the torx head screws like the ones attaching the undertray. Wanted to keep it factory looking.

Back