Best Spark plugs?

Ive tried looking but couldn't find anything, what's the consensus on the best spark plugs to use on the 1.4 engine mine has coils and is a AUA engine i think? I normally use NGK is there and iridium one available? Your thoughts/experiences appreciated.

Thanks.

Personally I'd stick with OE. In my experience there are a lot of discrepancies with aftermarket spark plugs on the market for the A2. I think several aftermarket suppliers list the 1.4 & 1.6 as having the same spark plug part number which is absolutely not right!

Cheers
Rob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Help please what is the OE plug? I need an answer tonight as i'm away for the next few days and lack of answer will push back the plug change till next weekend or later.

No worries, i got the acronym,just need to know what make and code? I guess it's probably Bosch? Don't want to ring Audi and pay silly money for them if you see what i mean.

You'll find the Audi plugs are pretty reasonably priced. Well they were when I had my fsi. Bought them from Audi stoke, check their online store for prices and see if your local Audi is selling at the same price or get them to match it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hi - if you like Ngk plugs use bkur6et10 - standard type plugs - I have used them for years on my 1.4 petrol Aua engine without issue just change every few years.

Cheers Dave

Many thanks Dave for the info,just what i was looking for. Have used NGK's for 30 odd years over oem on all sorts of cars and always found then better.
At least i can now check the price.:)

Off the top of my head I'm not sure of the supplier for the 1.4 engine however I know for the FSI it was a mixture of NGK and Bosch (they changed between the two part way through the production run of the FSI). Therefore it is likely that the NGK is the OE supplier for the 1.4 as well.

Cheers Rob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back