sport wheels centre cap info...

Gary - G

Just in case anyone needs new center caps and is wondering what the quality of those for sale on Ebay is like, I can tell you.

I ordered a set from 'christystore', as they are described as OEM, for £20.98.....delivered!

They arrived from HK today, well packed and undamaged.

My refurbished wheels look so much better now.:cool:

Photos for info.

G.

P_20161124_132825.jpgP_20161124_133132.jpg

Be interesting to see how these weather, maybe you can post an update in the Spring? Doesn't look like it from the photo but... do they have the brushed metal finish? Cheers.

Just in case anyone needs new center caps and is wondering what the quality of those for sale on Ebay is like, I can tell you.

I ordered a set from 'christystore', as they are described as OEM, for £20.98.....delivered!

They arrived from HK today, well packed and undamaged.

My refurbished wheels look so much better now.:cool:

Photos for info.

G.

Looks as though that user isn't registered any longer. Shame as they look good!

EDIT: Found them under "christystore2013" for that price so is that the one?

Looks as though that user isn't registered any longer. Shame as they look good!

EDIT: Found them under "christystore2013" for that price so is that the one?

On the recommendation in the OP I ordered a set of these from that seller a few weeks ago. Arrived a fortnight later, look great, fitted nicely and seem like good value. The only snag is that my wheels now need a refurb as they are a little grubby compared to the nice shiny new centre caps!

I'm a happy customer, and would certainly reorder these if this set gets nicked, again. Much less annoying than losing the £100+ Audi OEM alternatives.

I have a set too, and I would say they do the job ok.
mine have been on for over a year and look ok still, I think.

Al

Back