Lupo Back From The Dead

J3FVW

Forum regulars may know that I wrote off my Lupo last December (very light bump confined to the o/s front wing) and bought it back from the insurance company for the princely sum of £50! I bought it with 12k on the clock and now its only on 30k so was worth saving. Luckily my mate owns his own bodyshop so when he's had a little bit of spare time he's done bits as and when he could.

It's finally back home and it flew through its MOT with no advisories. Plenty of work to do moving forward as I've got plenty planned for it (all OEM of course!) so here is "The Frog" :)

Such quirky little cars....

Looks great Jeff, my sons first car was the Seat Arosa, same thing really, a great little car though,
Hats off to you for bringing it back to new again!
Cheers Jeff

Looks great Jeff, my sons first car was the Seat Arosa, same thing really, a great little car though,
Hats off to you for bringing it back to new again!
Cheers Jeff
Thanks Jeff.

The original plan was to retire our A2 from daily duties and let the Lupo fulfil the runabout job. Problem is its turned out so good it seems criminal to subject it to the school run etc. Its going be leading an easy life with occasional use and the poor old A2 will be the one racking up miles.

Funny how things turn out! :)

Back