Dashcam? Nextbase 512G?

Nigel245

A2OC Donor
Hi,

Looking to buy a updated dash cam as I currently have a Roadhawk HD and its been great for almost 4 years everyday on and recording. I checked out the newer Roadhawk HD-2 but have come across some unhappy reviews about it so I'm considering a Nextbase 512G. My question is does anyone have one of these and happy or disappointed with it?

Thanks

Nigel

It's a "Which" best buy! I was very impressed with what they had to say. I do have the issue ( a few Month's ago) I recall that Currys were offering it at a very good price. I'd go for it, myself

David

Sorry no, only got a cheap Chinese one on my work vehicle but I'll be looking to get one when I'm back in the UK. Just a thought Nigel, if you're looking at that price range would it be worth considering a dual front/rear dashcam?

Hi Trevor,
Yes I did consider a dual front and rear facing cam but wonder with the shape of the A2 rear window with its spoiler might mess up a clear recorded view from the cameras native position on the front windscreen. Maybe a fitted rear view camera might be better? :rolleyes:

Sorry no, only got a cheap Chinese one on my work vehicle but I'll be looking to get one when I'm back in the UK. Just a thought Nigel, if you're looking at that price range would it be worth considering a dual front/rear dashcam?

Back