Reprogram door locks

Coolpix

Hi everyone I am wanting to program my Audi a2 2001 1.4 tdi to unlock all doors with one fob press and also if possible flash indicators using a vagcom any body got information on doing this
Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everyone I am wanting to program my Audi a2 2001 1.4 tdi to unlock all doors with one fob press and also if possible flash indicators using a vagcom any body got information on doing this
Thank you

Hi,

Have a look at the post below, it should help

Some VCDS mods you can try out on your A2

It is the 0002 and 0004 that are relevant.

add 0002 to the code to enable the flashers on locking and take away 0004 to remove the "anti Hijack" setting (i.e. the "only unlock the drivers door"

So in effect you need to reduce the code by 0002.

So make sure you write down the current code, then try taking 0002 away from that code

or do each separately - Adding 0002 and seeing if that gets your blinkers on locking / unlocking, then if it does, try removing 0004 and see if that sorts out your doors.

Steve B

Last edited:
Got it to lock all doors and beep horn but no indicator flash any ideas ?

If you have set it up correctly then, as Bretti says perhaps your service flap or door / tailgate is not fully closed. But I am pretty sure that it wouldn't beep either if that was the case. So I would check your code again.

Try adding 0002 to it that might do the trick.

Steve B

Yes. Try it and see, it should work but make sure that the doors unlock as you want after trying it.

Steve B

Back