Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Crewe Audi Group Buys

Quote Originally Posted by CreweAudi View Post
    Hi,

Both are available however on backorder so around 5 days.

Thanks
    Hi Tom

money sent for the heated mirrors.

Two separate payments due to a maths error on my part!!!!

cheers
    Steve B
    2003 FSI Sport in Violet Silver (LY4W), 85k miles, ex-Motorshow car 2002. Well specced, RNS-D, OSS (working) Red leather sport heated seats with 3 seat bench. Being restored to original spec

VCDS and Key programming service Including the new shaped key fobs, Votex Jacking point covers (3d copies) available.

How much are they these days and please can you confirm which are the skinny 5" Rims and which are the 5.5" ?

[QUOTE='66Beetle;294618]Please can you check if either or both of these are still available ?

8Z0 601 027 A03C 75.00

8Z0 601 027 03C 85.00

Hi Guys,

First orders have been placed.

Muska
    RobertJ
    Robin_cox
    Birchall - PAID
    Steedman

Thanks

Hi Tom,

as this is the first time I've participated in a group buy here and cannot PM yet (I don't think - not been around long enough), ** can you spell out how I put the Paypal through - I use PP a lot but never outwith a "Buy it Now" situation where everything is programmed in already. Can you confirm final price - is there a shipping fee, VAT etc. to add to the deal price you offered a couple of pages ago? Many thanks for clearing this up. Robin

** Having just logged into PP I've just realised it is actually very clear using the Email address for Crewe Audi posted a few posts above ; just a case of clicking the right buttons and then adding the correct price.
    Last edited by Robin_Cox; 13-11-2017 at 04:49 PM. Reason: realised I was a numpty.

Hi,

@Robin_Cox

Thats no problem if you log on to paypal,click send money add parts@creweaudi.co.uk which is our address and them email me at parts@creweaudi.co.uk when you have done so i will get them ordered.

Thanks

Hi,

Can the members who i haven't spoken to already (being Birchall) that have sent payment please email or pm with your cars REG so i can complete the orders.

Thanks

Money sent via PayPal with forum name and reg added.
    Cheers
    Steve

Hi Guys,

Thanks for all the payments,the below people have now paid.

Muska - PAID
    RobertJ - PAID
    Robin_cox - PAID
    Birchall - PAID
    Steedman - PAID

Due to the numbers we have ordered there is a slight delay on the mirror only around 5 days but once they arrive ill get them sent straight out.

Thanks again
    Last edited by CreweAudi; 18-11-2017 at 12:37 PM.

10. Users that liked this post:

Steedman (15-11-2017)